Okay, so i took this guitar and custom ordered these different features:

27" scale (as opposed to 25.5)
non-reversed headstock
Original floyd instead of Licensed
5 piece maple neck
black binding added to the body for more overall definition
Bolt-on neck (communication error)
neck pickup moved for better clean tone

Somehow all that changed the guitar from costing me 600 dollars to costing me over 1000 dollars.

The guitar is about 6 months old now. I got it in January this year. I've changed the strings twice, and every time I do, I condition the fret board with lem-oil. Last time, I sanded the frets with #0000 grade steel wool

Anyway, I'm selling the guitar because I don't plain use it enough. I have an 8 string guitar that is versatile all the way around, and this has only 7. Doesn't seem like much of a difference, but it's similar to a 7 string player being reduced to 6 strings. Long story short, I can't tune down to F# without having to adjust the floyd, putting new strings on, re-tuning the entire thing, blah blah. I'd rather play a guitar straight up made to hit that note.

There is nothing wrong with the guitar at all, other than some minor paint specs that you have to examine the guitar to notice at all. But it plays amazingly, has great tone, fast action, a very thin neck, smooth frets too!

here is the album with more pictures
http://s301.photobucket.com/albums/nn51/rtfk101/Agile%20hornet/?albumview=slideshow

As for the price, I have a limit that I won't sell for, but make me an offer. I don't know what to set the price at...so I don't have a price. NO ****ING LOWBALLERS.

PM me with any questions you have. If you want a picture that isn't in the slideshow, PM me as well.
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Forgot to add the part about trades - I am somewhat open to trades. I am really only looking to trade for this guitar.
http://www.guitartrader.com/!rQBBIuIrMQV7JNPMAAS31A!/Ibanez-S-Series-7-String-Electric-Guitar-s (preferably in white)

However, that guitar is hard to find, as most people who have it aren't willing to get rid of it. So if you have something else and you think i might be interested, give it a shot.
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom