I'm looking for the dimensions/plans for the fins and headstock. Or if anyone has this guitar or a neck through Jackson Rhoads could you please do some quick measurements for me?
The guitars he uses are the same shape/size as the Jackson RR and ESP SV guitars. The signature ones that ESP/LTD make are slightly altered to avoid being sued by Jackson. IIRC its the lower fin thats larger. Look in the templates thread then scale from the template if there is one
Doesn't the ESP Japan one have solid pinstripes like the Jacksons?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Oops i guess i should have checked the templates first. Thanks.

Hey -MintSauce-
I'm not really gonna be picky about which model i just like the shape I mainly started this thread to see if i could get the fins out of a piece of 1 3/4 D , 36 L & 10W Ash i bought.

I checked out your RR24/Alexi Hybrid Neckthrough Build thread. Your guitar is looking great. Your last post was last year hows it lookin now?
Quote by -MintSauce-
Nope, never. Alexi's original Jackson signature models did, but not his ESP's.

I thought that Jackson just gave him RR24's, I didn't know that he had a sig.

And from the ESP Japan site:

Solid pinstripes. I've definitely seen them in other color combinations, too.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by smartalec007
I thought that Jackson just gave him RR24's, I didn't know that he had a sig.

And from the ESP Japan site:

Solid pinstripes. I've definitely seen them in other color combinations, too.

Oops, I was having a retard moment. I was thinking of bevel pinstripes. Both Alexi and Roope had Jackson Custom Shop models - I don't know if they were released as production models, as COB were still relatively new at that stage.
I want his pink guitar so badly, but I'd end up blocking the trem, which would make me feel bad, since its such a nice guitar.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
You could get away with doing a USA style Alex with your block of wood, but it would have to be like this to avoid needing to make a patchwork of wood:

Also, you'd need to either be careful to not remove much from the thickness, or consider using a thin cap after you've worked the wood. ~45mm is the thickness of the Alex after paint, so your 44.5 is very close.
First, sorry that I raise this old topic, but...

I have been trying to find ESP Alexi-600 blueprints on the internet without success. Like this:

Then I found this old topic, where you were talking about this model and it dimensions. Could anyone help me on this problem or is this too hard quest?