Ok so I'm building a korina neck/body guitar, and I need some pickup recommendations from you guys. I'll organize this nicely so its easy on the eyes.

Neck (H): I need something that has really nice humbucker cleans, like Joe Satriani's version of Sleep Walk. It also needs to have a fat lead tone like on Baptism of Solitude, but not too buttery and muddy with medium/high gain.

Middle (S): I kind of need a do-it-all single coil here. Something that can do thick Stevie Ray Vaughan stuff and RHCP-type funk. Preferably low output, and can be a stacked hb OR true single coil.

Bridge (H): I need something that sounds huge and powerful, but not muddy at all. I was thinking a pickup with an alnico 8 magnet, like an SD Crazy 8. I heard an Alternative 8 in my friends Fat Strat and loved it. I do fear that those might be too muddy though
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Budget?
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
No budget. This guitar won't be done for a long time and I'm buying the pickups one at a time.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Neck: Bareknuckle Cold Sweat
Middle: Bareknuckle Sinner
Bridge Bareknuckle Nailbomb
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
I don't know about SRV but John Frusciante uses the neck p'up nearly all the time. As well as the middle single, I would wire it so the neck humbucker can be split if it were me
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
^SRV uses the neck pickup most of the time too. I just despise every split humbucker clean tone I've ever heard. I know I'm not going to get the same timbre as a neck pickup, but I want to get as close as possible with the middle. Now that I think about it, I just need any good single coil pickup. What single coils sound good in korina?
Quote by blackflag49