Hello i am still searching for a 7 string. First i saw the ibanez rg 1527 prestige with the edge pro bridge. Of course is a prestige guitar from ibanez quality. Then I saw the B.c.Rich jr v 7. The price class is very different I've noticed but witch one is better?

This are the specs:

ibanez rg 1527

Neck material: 5pc Maple/ Wenge
Neck type/construction: Wizard-7 Prestige
Body: basswood
Frets: Jumbo frets
Fingerboard: rosewood
Bridge: edge pro 7
Neck pu: Ibanez v77
bridge pu: Ibanez v87

Jackson jr v 7

Neck material: maple ( painted )
Neck type/construction: neck trough
Body: mahogany
Frets: Jumbo or extra jumbo ( can't find it )
Fingerboard: ebony
Bridge: original floyd rose
Neck pu: BC Rich® B.D.S.M. Humbuckers
bridge pu: BC Rich® B.D.S.M. Humbuckers
tuners: grover mini rotomatic

I'm playing it trough a Peavy vypyr 75 watt and I want to play with the seventring trivium, nevermore and more.
If you really want the Nevermore sound, you should look at a Schecter C7 fr, but if you are set on either one of these, i'd go BC Rich, mainly because i've never played an Ibanez that sounded good or played well.
Schecter Hellraiser C7 FR/Bareknuckle Cold Sweat/Liquifire
Godin A12 - For Sale
1991 EBMM Silhouette
Emperor 2x12

7+>6, ERG Legion

Like going fast?
Ibanez by far the better guitar overall, the quality and playability of a prestige is hard to beat.
Quote by shaggydogJV
If you really want the Nevermore sound, you should look at a Schecter C7 fr, but if you are set on either one of these, i'd go BC Rich, mainly because i've never played an Ibanez that sounded good or played well.

Seriously?

Out the two, the Ibanez. By a long way
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
ive only played a few BC Rich guitars and none of them meet upto the quality of any prestige Ibanez guitars ive played

Simple choice to me = Ibanez
Proud owner of Paul Allander PRS styled - Shamray CS-1985
CS-1985 Pics
Jackson RR24 White with black bevels
Quote by Thrashmetalman
Okay thanx everybody i think I know enough! it will be the ibanez.
Thank you

I wish they had that color of that guitar, in that pic, on more of their prestige lineups
Current Gear:
Ibanez RG1570bk Prestige with Evo Pickups
Fender American Standard 2012 Telecaster
Fender Mustang
Quote by JacksonDX6412
I wish they had that color of that guitar, in that pic, on more of their prestige lineups

Yeah i know what you mean
I'd go with the V just coz that colour is awesome But yea the Ibbie is probably better though looking at the specs I don't think there's much in it personally.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau