Did anyone believe you?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Swamp gas. You won't remember this tomorrow.
K.K. Avant-Garde Blackened Death Metal
Quote by Cetanu
Swamp gas. You won't remember this tomorrow.

The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I've seen UFOs before. The information is in my blog post about it.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by davrossss
Brisbane....north brisbane.

It was early...like 6ish.

Nah, I'm in south brisbane, logan area.....bummy I know.
MonsterBeast Is Fat And Ugly!
Cool story, bro...

But seriously:

"However, astronomer Geoffrey Whyatt from the Sydney Observator told the ABC the light was probably a satellite, a rocket, or some space junk.

"The fact that you've got the rotation, the spiral effect, is very reminiscent of the much widely reported sightings from Norway and Russia last year, which both turned out to be a Bulava missile which was being adjusted in its orbit," he said.

"So possibly a rocket, I would say, having some sort of gyroscopic stability rocket fired on its side.""
Quote by MyDesertRose
Nah, I'm in south brisbane, logan area.....bummy I know.

You go to QUT by any chance?
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by Piscasis
No you didn't.

/thread

you ... DO know what 'UFO' means, right? i think it's pretty clear he saw a UFO.
#DTWD
I'm sorry mate, I tend to fart on me arse, not with the bloody thing pointing straight up inta the nights sky
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by primusfan
you ... DO know what 'UFO' means, right? i think it's pretty clear he saw a UFO.

I'm pretty sure that is the first time a Mod has been on my side....
Quote by Julz127
You go to QUT by any chance?

Nope but sometimes I go into the city with my mates and park in that student parking outside one of the Unis don't know which one though but we go to the park next to it and smoke some joints.
MonsterBeast Is Fat And Ugly!
Quote by primusfan

Yes, unidentified flying object. But it is identified....it was Silver Surfer warning us about the impending threat of Galactus coming to consume the planet, what else could it be?
Read the "Most Popular news" over on the left of the website quoted.

7. Teen loses testicle after 'tapping' game

9. Woman fired from bank 'for being too hot'
return 0;

Quote by jsync

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by davrossss
I'm pretty sure that is the first time a Mod has been on my side....

I wouldn't get used to it
Quote by Jyrgen
Cool story, bro...

But seriously:

"However, astronomer Geoffrey Whyatt from the Sydney Observator told the ABC the light was probably a satellite, a rocket, or some space junk.

"The fact that you've got the rotation, the spiral effect, is very reminiscent of the much widely reported sightings from Norway and Russia last year, which both turned out to be a Bulava missile which was being adjusted in its orbit," he said.

"So possibly a rocket, I would say, having some sort of gyroscopic stability rocket fired on its side.""

So...who's shooting?
It was a New Zealand Missile test, and this kind of provocative action can and will no longer be tolerated by the global community as a hole...

James
Quote by Piscasis
No you didn't.

/thread

Hey, anyone can see a UFO, they definitely exist. Plenty of flying things are unidentified. It's only if he assumes it was an alien that he's a massive sack of idiocy.

EDIT: I've been beaten to it. Bah.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jun 5, 2010,
and this is what happens when aliens get a bit too drunk, ladies and gentlemen
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
A couple of months ago I seen what looked like an orange "fireball" type thing cross the sky when I was waiting on a train with my friend. I don't think it was a spaceship from a galaxy far away, but I dodn't know what the hell it was.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
In other news...

And UFO? Awesomeness.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Funny story true story...

I was baked one summer night with two friends of mine, we were sittin outside smokin a few bowls hangin out, so after we're done smoking and we're completely baked Im sitting there and I hear a jetliner well in the moment I didn't know it was a jetliner anyway you know the sound it makes as it passes over well I'm thinking, "what the hells that noise?" so I scan the skies and as it's a bright summer night with the full moon illuminating the night sky (stars were barely visible within the moons "halo") and creeping up slowly was a dark cloud, and I did not realize that it was a cloud at first. As baked as I am I put loud thunderous hum and freakishly shaped dark cloud together and I start thinking in my head, "that's got to be a Alien ship, I think we're being invaded right now....what if it is an alien invasion.... ...this could be the end right now the end of my life or the end of the world..." as I go through these thoughts in my head completely baked I start to have this uneasy feeling as if its real and that I believe it really is an alien invasion. About a minute passes and I see this odd shaped cloud enter my line of sight to the moon and the jetliners hum passes by only then I ask, "what the hell was that noise?", my friend replies "jet". And it's only when I can see the moon again with a clear view that I see the broken clouds after it passes and I'm sitting there saying out loud "god damn it that scared the shit out of me" with a big sigh of relief kind of like how Will Farrell was in "You're Welcome America" in the scene where "the red phone" rings and it goes quiet and you hear a timer ticking. That's what it was like for me when I saw that cloud that cool summer night. I'll never forget the thoughts and fear that ran through me as I began to believe we were being invaded by intelligent beings.