And she had 2 about two hours ago but nothing has happened since and her belly is still really big. I want to go to sleep and I wonder if she will do her own thing and be alright or do I need to keep an eye on her.
I wouldn't really worry about it. Don't worry if it takes her some time to have then all, I'm sure she doesn't want to be rushed.
Quote by gunther_sucks
What are you going to do, reach into her vagina and rip them out?

Great idea!
I know, i'm hella cute. /ego.
herro, i'm lee! o v o )/
official breasts+queen of UG-NZ!
I just thought of Ray William Johnson when I read the thread title...

Doin' yer mom, do do doin', doin' your mom...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
You do realise when someone or something has a baby it doesn't go back to being thin again really quickly....
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
She will be fine, humans need help having babies because we walk up right and have narrower hips, she is fine, don't bug her at all and go to bed, in the morning she will be fine and will look at you with this proud look, and then meow until you clean out the box and feed her.

Or you could stay up all night and stress her out while you watch her do gross stuff like eating the afterbirth, and the first poo...

Your choice,
James
TS you do know that cats are the spawn of SATAN!!!!?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by IronFeliks
She will be fine, humans need help having babies because we walk up right and have narrower hips, she is fine, don't bug her at all and go to bed, in the morning she will be fine and will look at you with this proud look, and then meow until you clean out the box and feed her.

Or you could stay up all night and stress her out while you watch her do gross stuff like eating the afterbirth, and the first poo...

Your choice,
James

Agreed, cats labour can often last up to 24 hours, with anything from about 30 minutes to 2 hours between each kitten being born, and they tend to be uncomfortable with anyone watching them, it tells their instincts that the place they've chosen to give birth in isn't a safe, secure place and may even encourage them to attempt to move the kittens to a new location afterwards or even during labour so the best thing to do is to just leave them to it, maybe occasionaly very quicky and quietly checking in on them every 6 hours or so.
she had 2 about two hours ago but nothing has happened since and her belly is still really big. I want to go to sleep and I wonder if she will do her own thing and be alright or do I need to keep an eye on her.
Quote by smallvolume
she had 2 about two hours ago but nothing has happened since and her belly is still really big. I want to go to sleep and I wonder if she will do her own thing and be alright or do I need to keep an eye on her.

Did you even read the post above you? You should probably just chill and go to sleep. You'll just stress her (and you) out more if you watch over her constantly. Also congrats
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
TS, have you done any research on this? I suggest you do it right naw.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by deathdrummer

nooo

Don't worry about your cat, she'll be fine
cat
I like how you just copy and pasted the OP as if we didn't get it the first time, even though the question had been answered very clearly several times. Go to bed.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Your cat will be fine, same happened to my rabbits, they had eleven babies in the span of around 6 hours. i would have said something about my cat but he has a dick.
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
Wait wait. Why are different people just copying the OP? Are you trying to start some shit meme, or has this guy got multis?
Quote by Minkaro
I actually had to scroll back up the thread to check the usernames again.

Yeah, first time I replied thinking it was still the OP being dense I'm sorry to say this one's gone right over my head.

EDIT: Judging by the fact that the other 2 profiles are blank...suspect multi.
Last edited by asator at Jun 5, 2010,
In soviet Russia, kittens have cat

congratulations man
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Quote by deathdrummer

You make kitty sad......

Very, very sad.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.