is it a good idea to learn or can i actually learn online? coz i cant find one here.
Just for today, do not worry.
Just for today, do not anger.
Honor your parents, teachers, and elders.
Earn your living honestly.
Show gratitude to everything.
well i learnt completely by myself for the first like 4 months, then i got a teacher in school for 20 minutes a week, who just helped me out at what i struggling at. my advice is, yes learn by yourself if you wish, but also make sure you don't get into any bad habbits. like, if you know someone who plays aswell, ask them if your doing a certain, lets say, chord right. but as for your question, yeah you can learn online.
Quote by Fieryhead
well i learnt completely by myself for the first like 4 months, then i got a teacher in school for 20 minutes a week, who just helped me out at what i struggling at. my advice is, yes learn by yourself if you wish, but also make sure you don't get into any bad habbits. like, if you know someone who plays aswell, ask them if your doing a certain, lets say, chord right. but as for your question, yeah you can learn online.

yes that is also my point, i wany someone who will tell me if my technique is wrong, or any bad habits that i am developing, thanks for your answer
Quote by Ross Alejandro
yes that is also my point, i wany someone who will tell me if my technique is wrong, or any bad habits that i am developing, thanks for your answer

well the best way to solve this is by recording yourself, as in visual recording, not just audio, and asking someone if your doing it right - that is if you don't know anybody who plays. just stick at it
Quote by Fieryhead
well the best way to solve this is by recording yourself, as in visual recording, not just audio, and asking someone if your doing it right - that is if you don't know anybody who plays. just stick at it

well if you can help me that would me awesome.
Quote by Ross Alejandro
well if you can help me that would me awesome.

well id be happy to help you
Quote by Ross Alejandro
is it a good idea to learn or can i actually learn online? coz i cant find one here.

Justin Sandercoe

Marty Schwartz
Quote by Cal UK

...that's what Skeet always says anyway and he's a sex god.

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

I support Shay van Fani
I can supply WD Music, ABM and AllParts products to UK builders at DISCOUNTED prices!
thanks