████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
This is old, but I'm howling with laughter anyway.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Old story is old
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Isn't this like, the fifth or so thread on this?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Not as retarded as the people on the internet who think they're genuinely werewolves, but change the definition of the word just so they can apply it to themselves.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel

That was both weird and really ****ing creepy.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
First time I've ever seen this. Can't say I'm suprised. Seems like every generation gets subcultures more retarded than the last ones.
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
There's a group of girls at my school that act like they're werewolves.. complete with howling, biting, hissing, scratching, chewing on dog toys and fighting.

They're a tad weird.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Quote by AnAngrySquirrel

I was going to say that puts the embarrassing shit I did at his age to shame, but it turns out we're the same age. Fuck yeah. I'm in a better mood already.

Every time I feel inadequate because of how many symphonies Bach composed in his teens, I'll remember this guy, and feel like I've won at life.
Last edited by whalepudding at Jun 5, 2010,
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel

I feel poor for this guy when he in a few years time outgrows this, and then looks back and cannot fathom how ****ing retarded he was... Most have probably done some stupid things when they were younger, but in stead of vaguely remembering how retarded you were like most will, this guy has a video available for the entire internet to see every time he forgets
I am a postmodern vegetarian, I eat meat ironically.
pffft, the next thing at high schools will be "Wizards" or "Vampires"
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by whalepudding

I was going to say that puts the embarrassing shit I did at his age to shame, but it turns out we're the same age. Fuck yeah. I'm in a better mood already.

Every time I feel inadequate because of how many symphonies Bach composed in his teens, I'll remember this guy, and feel like I've won at life.

Yeah but he didn't compose anything good until after his teens

More composers have composed their greatest pieces later in life, I wouldn't worry about it.

Quote by Toolshed#9
I feel poor for this guy when he in a few years time outgrows this, and then looks back and cannot fathom how ****ing retarded he was... Most have probably done some stupid things when they were younger, but in stead of vaguely remembering how retarded you were like most will, this guy has a video available for the entire internet to see every time he forgets

Pretty sure it's a spoof or he's trolling
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69

^Vampires have already been and gone. They're clearly working their way through classic horror films, the next will probably be cliques of people dressed as Frankenstein.
Quote by Fiddly Diddly69

At least Vampires and Wizards don't think that they change form at the full moon. Do these kids actually think that they turn into wolves?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by whalepudding
^Vampires have already been and gone. They're obviously working their way through classic horror films, the next will probably be Frankenstein.

The American Army is already doing frankenstein
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last edited by padgea7x at Jun 5, 2010,
Quote by whalepudding
^Vampires have already been and gone. They're obviously working their way through classic horror films, the next will probably be Frankenstein.

I thought Twilight was the main influence for vampires these days?
Or are you talking a few years back that it was popular?

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Quote by whalepudding
^Vampires have already been and gone. They're clearly working their way through classic horror films, the next will probably be cliques of people dressed as Frankenstein.

Mummies would be cool.
I want to see people dressing up as Cthulhlu.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Seems rather silly, or maybe I'm just growing up.

Jks, but seriously if there was such a teenage cult for saiyans I would be tempted.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Last edited by Funky_Fresh91 at Jun 5, 2010,
Quote by Kensai

Pretty sure it's a spoof or he's trolling

I hope so, but the more and more complete retards I see on the internet, the more my trolldar is skewed.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Oh dear. I don't even...what!?...but!?...why?!....I don't
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Daft kids... that weapon was very poor quality, looks to me like a cheap wallhanger.
I wouldn't advise striking anything with that as it would likely just splinter and injure the weilder.

Also the wolf thing was a bit silly, but I can forgive kids for playing "pretend".
They'll grow out of it.