It was a dark and storm night. Evil Scientist Dr. Coreysmonster is building a new breed of tank to help him take over the world, when all of a sudden, a time portal opens up! His tanks go hurdling back in time, to the age of Vikings.

So the question is, what would happen if a few tanks (lets say 3) drop into the hands of Vikings? Assuming they know how to work them and how to re-fuel them and what-not, how would the world be changed? I say we'd all be speaking some Nordic language right now.
You'd be raped and pillaged alot. Oh how I miss those days...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If they dropped into the hands of vikings, the tanks would most likely crush them. Thus destroying all vikings and rewriting history or making history?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
How would they refuel them? With off-shore oil platforms transported back in time as well?
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Quote by Kensai
You'd be raped and pillaged alot. Oh how I miss those days...

^He'd be their leader.

Assuming they'd be able to get enough oil to power them, or convert them with a wood-fired engine, we'd all be wearing a helmet with horns on it.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Quote by genghisgandhi
Coreysmonster invented a self charging fuel cell for these tanks of his.

No more sci-fi to you.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Coreysmonster invented a self charging fuel cell for these tanks of his.

MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
I think all of the vikings would run in terror from the area and create a new god.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Everything would be German and CoreysMonster would be like some weird Nordic/Norse religion because he helped vikings win every war they went into.
To answer your question, not alot would really change in the world.

It's not as if the Vikings could transport the tanks across sea from Norway or pass through the hazardous mountains/climate to central Europe with them.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
Vikings wern't the most open minded people, so they probably wouldn't take the time to learn how to operate them and just try to kill them, and when it doesn't work they'd probably flee in terror.
I'd imagine their hands would be crushed.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jun 5, 2010,