Saw this movie last night, it was hilarious. Easily one of the funniest for a while, probably since The Hangover. Not to mention the original soundtrack for it was awesome ("Furry Walls" anyone).

Who else liked this movie?
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
I was supposed to see it yesterday but my brother decided not to go so it didn't seem worth the drive. Russell brands stand up's hilarious though, i believe he plays the role of the rockstar, i'm too lazy to google it right now.
I love Infant Sorrow. Loved it in Sarah Marshall, I'm sure I'll love it in this movie. I have to see it..
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Russell what's his nuts is awful, unfunny, and extremely unsexy. How he picked up Katy Perry just proves that I also think he is in league with Satan.

REPENT SINNER, FOR YOUR TIME IS DRAWING NEAR.
I saw it last night too, it was downright hilarious. EVERYONE in the theatre was freaking out laughing. It was raunchy, but very funny.
It also seems like something that some rockstars would actually go through too.
Loved it!
I saw this about a month ago - my friend won tickets to a Q&A with Russell, Jonah and the director.
It was the funniest film I've seen in a long time, really well written.
Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.
It's half an hour longer than it should've been and it gets the "Funny People" syndrome near the end, but overall it was enjoyable, and surprisingly unique among the Apatow-ish comedies of recent.

Favorite bit was the whole part with the Cloverfield guy. "His name is H, E, R, O, I, N"

EDIT: ^I'm fairly sure it's Brand. There's a whole Infant Sorrow album that they made that you can apparently buy on itunes.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Last edited by lushacrous at Jun 5, 2010,
Quote by crazy8rgood
It looks pretty good, I want to see it.

See it (sneak in, you youngin' ). It has a whole rockstar vibe that pretty much appeals directly to most of the users here. Though you'll think it's about to end about 3 times before it actually does, it's overall very enjoyable.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
The Hangover was about as funny as watching my cat take a dump, so I'm then going to asses that this is about as funny...
This movie looks terrible, but I might see it since everyone's saying it's good
love is love // return to dust