So i have a Peavey Vypry 75w combo amp, but I want to turn it into a head, and run it through my Peavey 412. Can anyone direct me or tell me instructions on how to do this? Also, is this safe to attempt? (No electrocutio or such? lol) Thanks for the help!
Peavey Valveking Head
Peavey VK Cab
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Ibanez ART2EX1
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
well i would imagine all you have to do is build a box to hold the head and then take it out of the combo and mount it in that somehow
Quote by TheFireWithinPA
So i have a Peavey Vypry 75w combo amp, but I want to turn it into a head, and run it through my Peavey 412. Can anyone direct me or tell me instructions on how to do this? Also, is this safe to attempt? (No electrocutio or such? lol) Thanks for the help!

Do you know if it will be powerfull enough to run a 412?
Peavey Valveking Head
Peavey VK Cab
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Ibanez ART2EX1
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
Quote by TheFireWithinPA
Do you know if it will be powerfull enough to run a 412?

well any amp can be ran through a 4x12 really =] just dont expect it to suddenly become massively louder just because its running through the 4x12!
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
Quote by sylphin
well any amp can be ran through a 4x12 really =] just dont expect it to suddenly become massively louder just because its running through the 4x12!

haha yeah, im doing it mostly o get the full sound out of it! I just haffta figure out how to make an output jack, lol
Peavey Valveking Head
Peavey VK Cab
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Ibanez ART2EX1
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2