I've just recorded a new song and my computer has like no mixing capabilities thus I have no skill to create a decent mix. If anyone's interested, let me know, or email me at seanstephensen@live.ca and I'll send off the files.
Thanks,
Sean
Hey, I take a music technology course and I got distinctions and I wouldn't mind mixing it for you man
Quote by Splinter552
Hey, I take a music technology course and I got distinctions and I wouldn't mind mixing it for you man

sweet thanks man, So I've got gtrs and bass all tracked, I only have MIDIs of the drums and strings though. Do you have good plugins for metal(ish) drums and strings? Also a few reverse cymbals in there I'd need you to do as well. You still good?
hmm, i can only mix it, because my schoool has a reccording studio and i'm basically in charge of it, i could mix to studio quality but i don't have any drum tracks or anything
hey OP, if you want - i have addictive drums... if you send me the midi files, i can import in into there and add a midi humaniser...

only for drums i'm afraid
Quote by ankthebank
hey OP, if you want - i have addictive drums... if you send me the midi files, i can import in into there and add a midi humaniser...

only for drums i'm afraid

can I send you the guitar pro file for the drums? GP's not letting me export MIDIs