wow man, the tone of that distortion is insane! great clean sounds too, i might look into some of those impulses. playing was clean, i was half expecting vocals but that's alright. everything was mixed well. nice work.

also, were you using a drum machine?

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1321827
Quote by gnomieowns
wow man, the tone of that distortion is insane! great clean sounds too, i might look into some of those impulses. playing was clean, i was half expecting vocals but that's alright. everything was mixed well. nice work.

also, were you using a drum machine?

Thank you!

Believe me, you wouldn't want to hear my vocals

And I forgot to mention that I used Superior Drummer 2.0 with the "Metal Foundry" expansion pack - thanks for asking. Best bucks I ever spent!
That was fantastic! I don't like saying flawless. I'm picky but I'm having a hard time finding another word do describe this.

cheers!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
As stated the tone quality here is excellent. Absolutely fantastic to listen to.

The drums are very impressive for a drum machine - the best I've ever heard. It's mixed very well. There isn't really anything I can critisize. Well done!

Cheers for the input on my NiN remix.