First off, I don't mean to ask UG to be my personal army... on second thought, yes I would like you guys to be my personal army. But I'm an '05er, so I can do this right?

Anyways, I live in Mansfield, Ohio, and there are a lot of bands my area, with a lot of different genres, but almost no places to play. We pretty much have one real venue, but you have to be Christian to play it. So bands play in basements, or they drive an hour and half away to play in Cleveland, Columbus, or Akron. So me, and my band, and several other local bands got together with our local art center to start what is now called Project Walnut, which you can learn a lot more about here:

http://www.refresheverything.com/projectwalnut

If you've not heard of Pepsi's Refresh Everything before, Pepsi gives out $1,300,000 in grants every month to a select few ideas that people and organizations submit. It's incredibly easy to vote, all you have to do is log into facebook and click vote. You can do this once a day. So help a fellow guitarist out. Actually, help a lot of guitarists, bassists, drummers, singers, and a whole city out with a simple click. The voting ends at the end of the month.

Thank you guys so much to anyone who votes.