Everyone has that one song, that when it starts, if life were a nice old, dramatic, cliche 50's/60's black-and-white movie, would be where you'd light up a cigarette, then talk to either the cafe waitress or the young protagonist about how things are for you and how you're going to get out of it all, go to a different country and start it all over, get a new job and leave your old one behind, get married and hang up your coat at your dangerous profession you're two days from retirement in, etc., etc. There are threads about what you'd kill yourself to, so I figure this is a legitimate thread.

tl;dr, if life were a cliche old movie, and you were that character who talks about how things aren't that good but they're about to get better in a monologue, what would be the song that starts playing that prompts you to do so on the transistor radio?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jun 5, 2010,
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Wat.

Karma Police - Radiohead
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Gangsters paradise.
I see no better option.

Actually, changes by tupac might be better.
Last edited by Amos_Moses at Jun 5, 2010,
everyone has that song?
you sir.. have severly been misinformed on how individuals categorize their songs.
Some old-school Tom Waits probably.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Sorry man but my ADD kicked me in the nards about a quarter way through your run-on sentence.
Michelle - Beatles, kinda.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

The intro to Texas Flood by Stevie Ray Vaughan...Fo Sho.
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" Albert Einstein.
Quote by JacobTheMe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv0hlbWpa1w

"All that i've learned from the whole thing is that nobody is in the right. You know? We are all just bastards. The thing is that you have try and be either less or more of a bastard than the other guy."

Dear Lord, that man needs singing lessons.
Quote by Holy Katana
Dear Lord, that man needs singing lessons.

Yeah, he is complete rubbish. But I like it personally.
Claude Debussy-Reverie
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.