So I always go completely out of my way to play pranks on my friend. They have to be more and more convincing each time because he is beginning to not believe them. The last thing I did was I convinced him that I was moving to Denmark and I wasn't coming back. He's a really good friend and he was on the verge of tears. I told him I was kidding and he was furious haha.

Now for my next prank on him..I'm going to convince him that I have just recently found out I have a twin brother who was kept a secret all my life. I found out that you can put two videos together and it looks like one. So pretty much I can make a video with two of me in it but doing two different things. I am going to make a very convincing video and see if he falls for it.

sound good enough?
feedback?

-frusciante08
If I see another prank thread on this forum I am going to start punching babies with a "no more ****ing prank threads" t shirt on.

Will it solve anything? I don't know.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
sounds good...but...why would he wanna watch a video of you and your "twin brother"

.....OH I GET IT!!! its that kind of video
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Well, you could also jump off a cliff. Good prank that one, haha!

No, it's not good.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
You should have told him you were moving to denmark the next day, then just not gone to school the next day. It would have been better.

SlayingEdit:

And no, it's not a good prank.

You: "Lolz dudz I haz broter I kept secret my WHOLE LIFE!!!!!111! u wan to C teh Vid?
Him: "Yeh Dudz, lets it!"
*Shows video*
Him: "Whoa dud so u rlly hav a twin brothr?"
You: "Lol Nah."
Him: >.>
Last edited by SlayingDragons at Jun 5, 2010,
You could kill his parents and then feed them to him in chili.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
What the hell happened to "dog-crap-in-a-bag lit on fire on the doorstep"?

Also, your friend was on the verge of tears? That's a little harsh.

EDIT: v That

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
you sound like an asshole
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

Quote by JayT44
You could kill his parents and then feed them to him in chili.

+1
just give me a fender and let me rip
You're not a good friend to have are you?
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Ok look I'm not an asshole. This is a back and forth battle. He messes with me all the time. It's the type of friendship we have...He messes with me I get him back...its only for fun. He came to my house and covered my car in ketchup and toilet paper...that pretty much started this prank war.
Quote by frusciante08
Ok look I'm not an asshole. This is a back and forth battle. He messes with me all the time. It's the type of friendship we have...He messes with me I get him back...its only for fun. He came to my house and covered my car in ketchup and toilet paper...that pretty much started this prank war.

Nothing wrong with friendly pranks, man. But this one is a really bad idea.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
So you like to mess around with each other, eh? I see what kind of relationship this is now.
Sail upon the open skies
A lot of my friends are helping me out. But are you saying its a bad idea because it won't work or because it's mean?
Quote by frusciante08
A lot of my friends are helping me out. But are you saying its a bad idea because it won't work or because it's mean?

Meh, it's just not a brilliant prank, as in, not the most genius prank ever devised on the internet.
Quote by angusfan16
So you like to mess around with each other, eh? I see what kind of relationship this is now.

Oh how the turn tables...

I see where this is going TS. Just go here.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Last edited by JayT44 at Jun 5, 2010,
Quote by frusciante08
hahaha. not. we aren't gay.

Lies, you're in denial.
My gear:

Ibanez S5470-TKS with a BKP Nailbomb Bridge, Cold Sweat Neck, Trillogy Suite Middle single coil
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Cube 60
M-Audio Fast Track Pro
Guitar Rig 5
buttsechs iz a relly god prak lawl
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Quote by Metallizach
you sound like an asshole

+1
Quote by whalepudding
Look at your guitar. Is it small, stripy, and honey-producing? If so, you might have gotten it mixed up with a bee.

Quote by WillPlayForFood
My last room mate came hoem drunk kicked my door in and proceeded to roll me up into my futon matress. He can go to hell for that.
Why do I sound like an asshole? I asked for your opinion about something..then half of this is just calling me gay and an asshole. I don't get it.
Quote by frusciante08
Why do I sound like an asshole? I asked for your opinion about something..then half of this is just calling me gay and an asshole. I don't get it.

Your original post ended in "Feedback?"

You asked for our opinion on what you were doing. What you were doing is bringing your friend to the verge of tears, and trying to aimlessly fuck with him.
You're surprised by the response?

EDIT: Re-read that back to myself. Comes off a little blunt. There's humour in the situation TS, guess you've just caught me in a worse mood.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Last edited by Kilobyte at Jun 5, 2010,
Quote by Kilobyte
Your original post ended in "Feedback?"

You asked for our opinion on what you were doing. What you were doing is bringing your friend to the verge of tears, and trying to aimlessly fuck with him.
You're surprised by the response?

Such feelings of love can make people do stupid things.
no when he said he was going to cry that's when I told him I was joking. ah sorry. you are right..I did ask for feedback and that does come with neg. feedback ha. I know it was a bit of a dick move to almost make him cry. But this one doesn't affect him in anyway right? why would he cry because I have a twin brother? It's only for fun really.