The title pretty much says it all. I looked on google, but I couldn't find anything that made sense.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
It's God's punishment for all the fags.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44

+1
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Water leaks, and slowly dissolves the ground until it doesn't support what's standing on it and everything collapses into your worst nightmare.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by I.O.T.M
It's God's punishment for all the fags.

The atheists too. It's a fuckin' miracle.
Quote by Metallica1554
When other planets want to f*ck earth.

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Giant space laser.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Because sinkholes are Liberals.....
So I'm not sure how they work
A sinkhole, also known as a sink, shake hole, swallow hole, swallet, doline or cenote, is a natural depression or hole in the surface topography caused by karst processes - the chemical dissolution of carbonate rocks[1]. Sinkholes may vary in size from less than 1 to 300 meters (3.3 to 980 ft) both in diameter and depth, and vary in form from soil-lined bowls to bedrock-edged chasms. They may be formed gradually or suddenly, and are found worldwide. These terms are often used interchangeably, though many distinguish between features a surface stream flows into and features with no such input. Only the former are described as sinks, swallow holes or swallets. A sinkhole on a glacier is a moulin or glacier mill.

---wikipedia
Quote by SOADrox429
Dude... I want to date a drum major. I bet they could fuck in time to Tool.
Quote by Metallica1554
When other planets want to f*ck earth.

Wow

I guess that's why it's called "mother earth"

EDIT: & does that make earth a milf?!
Quote by TheQuailman
There's plenty of lesbians that aren't obese. I have videos to prove it.
Quote by MyLittlePwny831
Wow

I guess that's why it's called "mother earth"

EDIT: & does that make earth a milf?!

More like MILF Earth!

LONGEDIT: YOU EDITED!

Sorry.
Quote by Milesthedude
If you're havin' room problems I feel bad for you son,
I got 99 problems but a room ain't one.

Artist of the Month: Mic Righteous

Birmingham City FC

Carling Cup Winners 2011
Last edited by longman240 at Jun 5, 2010,
Quote by longman240
More like MILF Earth!

Sorry.

Quote by TheQuailman
Limestone/Carbonate rocks (pretty much chalk and similar powedery sediments) as you know dissolve really easily in water. Under massive amounts of pressure i.e. under the ground with buildings on top of it, it becomes more and more soluble. Somewhere around 35-40% of North America is built upon carbonates, some deeper layers than others, and the whole continent is sinking, therefore water levels are rising under the ground. In places where the carbonates are dissolved by the water and pressure, the ground just gives way under it.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Limestone/Carbonate rocks (pretty much chalk and similar powedery sediments) as you know dissolve really easily in water. Under massive amounts of pressure i.e. under the ground with buildings on top of it, it becomes more and more soluble. Somewhere around 35-40% of North America is built upon carbonates, some deeper layers than others, and the whole continent is sinking, therefore water levels are rising under the ground. In places where the carbonates are dissolved by the water and pressure, the ground just gives way under it.

So does that mean that the building I live in could sink into the ground at any minute?
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by longman240
More like MILF Earth!

LONGEDIT: YOU EDITED!

Sorry.

I edited as soon as I posted the original, which was before you posted this as evident by the edit being in the quote.

Once again
Quote by TheQuailman
I have the only realistic answer here.

It's when ground sinks and becomes a hole.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Have you guys learned nothing in school? ofcourse the earth is a huge MILF, why do you think they call it 'the big bang'?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by MyLittlePwny831
I edited as soon as I posted the original, which was before you posted this as evident by the edit being in the quote.

Once again
Quit being a douchebag. Is it really that bad he didn't realise you edited when he first made his post?
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by Piscasis
Play Gears of War 2 and you'll find out.

damn worms.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
So does that mean that the building I live in could sink into the ground at any minute?

Pretty much yeah.
But it depends on what the ground is built on. Theres plenty of maps on the internet showing where the areas are that are on top of limestone rocks. I couldn't tell you off the top of my head, Im from the UK which is massively built on sedimentary rocks lol. Either way, its a worldwide issue, and not one really worth worrying about.
Quote by the bartender
Have you guys learned nothing in school? ofcourse the earth is a huge MILF, why do you think they call it 'the big bang'?

http://instantrimshot.com/
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.

FACT
Michael Kelly Patriot Custom
Peavey ValveKing 112
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss MT-2

I live in your eyes.
Quote by mat2317

FACT

Its not only fact, its the only reasonable explanation there is.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Will Swanson
Dividing by zero.

This.

And a pocket forms underground and the top collapses. I guess
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Unstable dirt such as the volcanic ash Guatemala city was built on gets eroded by running water and rain, causing the surface layer of rock and man-made substance to fall down to the bedrock below. The depth depends on A. How deep you go before you reach a harder part of the earth's crust, B. how much unstable material there was, C. the material hasn't been eroded, and D. How much stuff was on top.

Or so I've been told. Make enough sense?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by Metallica1554
Try to unseee this:

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.