Hey all,

I am new to this forum, but I registered because I see that there are hopefully some helpful more experienced guitar players who can help me out, since I have only been playing for 8 months. I am not sure I am writing to the correct place but, I need some advice on barre chords... I have a problem with the Minor barre chords such as G minor, etc... the problem is with the G string cause my index finger touches it with the "fat" part of the middle section of the finger (sorry for my english, donno the word for that) and it buzzes... I have been trying to experiment with moving my finger a little bit up or down but no way I can press it down... Is it just a matter of practice or am I doing something wrong?? I dont know, because I am pressing down really hard but it still buzzes. So if you have any advice, I would be grateful Thanks
I didn't read your whole post cuz idc bout your life story but this doesn't belong in the Pit

Quote by TheQuailman
There's plenty of lesbians that aren't obese. I have videos to prove it.
tl;dr: you just aquired another problem.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
You'll want to ask this in either the Electric Guitar forum, or the Guitar Techniques Forum.

It sounds like you just need to build some more strength in your fingers. Don't give up, barre chords are extremely useful!

EDIT: Guy's, at least let him get situated before you start being total dicks to him. No need to report it, just let him delete it and post somewhere else.

My advice: if you want guitar help, stay out of The Pit.
Last edited by whatadrag at Jun 5, 2010,
Quote by MyLittlePwny831
I didn't read your whole post cuz idc bout your life story but this doesn't belong in the Pit

(Invalid img)

I like you
My name is Danny. Call me that.