Page 1 of 2
Ok, so my girlfriend and I (we're both 20) want to get a hotel room to have a night away from our parents. I have a credit card and everything and most hotels rent to under-21's so that is not the problem. The problem is, how do I get one without my parents finding out? (my dad is a Pastor, no bueno) When I type in my billing address as my home address will receipts or anything like that be sent to my house? I guess that is my main worry.
You could always just go to an ATM, pay the hotel in cash, and make up a billing address.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Quote by magnus_maximus
No. Just ask when you're booking not to send any receipts or anything. A hotel wouldn't get much business if they weren't confidential with some things.

Yeah I'm sure the staff would have no problem if you asked nicely.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
When you pay in cash though you still have to give them a credit card. If I just walk in to a hotel without a reservation do they ask for the billing address? I was looking more online at like Hotwire getting a reservation, but if I can just walk in and not give anything then I'll do that..
You're going to sex her aren't you?

Is it a requirement to pay for a hotel room with a credit card? If not, use cash. If so, have her use her credit card and pay her for it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Me and 4 lads got a hotel room while we were 16. This is a 4 star hotel in the financial district of Dublin. We even started drinking in the room and there was beer EVERYWHERE. We then ****ed off to a Metallica concert at 1:30am.

Basically, they should charge your credit card. Then you'll get the billing accounts, and in America I do believe it's a felony for someone else to open your mail, so he shouldn't find out. And if your Dad freaks out over you and your girlfriend gettin' up to no good for religious reasons, tell him to cop on and to stop denying basic human instincts.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

oh come on dude just bang her behind the shed.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by KirkMetallica
Me and 4 lads got a hotel room while we were 16. This is a 4 star hotel in the financial district of Dublin. We even started drinking in the room and there was beer EVERYWHERE. We then ****ed off to a Metallica concert at 1:30am.

Basically, they should charge your credit card. Then you'll get the billing accounts, and in America I do believe it's a felony for someone else to open your mail, so he shouldn't find out. And if your Dad freaks out over you and your girlfriend gettin' up to no good for religious reasons, tell him to cop on and to stop denying basic human instincts.

I love how Irish hotels don't give a **** these days. I was in a jurys inn in Limerick a few months ago and we had 20 people sessioning in our room.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Let's see... Daddy is a pastor. Her parents probably go to your church. You want to take her to a hotel... I'll bet I know what Daddy preaches on Sunday about abstinance and sex prior to marriage. You're about to make your parents and hers very proud... Call me an ol' fogy, but you're about to do something you've been taught otherwise. While you're at it, make sure you get her pregnant... FTW
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
I love how Irish hotels don't give a **** these days. I was in a jurys inn in Limerick a few months ago and we had 20 people sessioning in our room.

Yeah, it's pretty damn awesome.

Quote by ChuckleMginty
What kind of Metallica concert starts in the middle of the night?

Well we walked out of the lobby to the waiting taxi with crates of beer, and met with friends outside the venue, and got pissed while queuing for 12 hours for the pit. Met loads of fun people, good times. The gates didn't open until 1:30pm, but we didn't mind.
Bertolt Bretcht

The island where im from always got fogged in by the misty seas, and so the airline had to put us up in hotels for the entire duration of the fogginess. The damn fools let our friends on the island pull the strings, and so all the locals got put up in the Holiday Inn for 3 weeks and the tourists got a caravan park =]

Unrelated, but cool. The airline had to pay for every little thing we did, and supplied us with vouchers for food and toiletries and socks and underwear and entry to the hotel gym. Good times.
...In my opinion.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
What kind of Metallica concert starts in the middle of the night?

an irish one?
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by KG6_Steven
Let's see... Daddy is a pastor. Her parents probably go to your church. You want to take her to a hotel... I'll bet I know what Daddy preaches on Sunday about abstinance and sex prior to marriage. You're about to make your parents and hers very proud... Call me an ol' fogy, but you're about to do something you've been taught otherwise. While you're at it, make sure you get her pregnant... FTW

This ruined your whole post.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by digman50
an irish one?

I bet it was Captain Farrow's doing.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by KG6_Steven

Not you again

Get yourself and your f*cking lectures on morals outta here.

OT: Dude, seriously, find a place you don't need a reservation for, give them your credit card number and shit, but pay with cash, then ask them not to mail anything to you. I've done it multiple times, and I'm only 16 >_>
(No, it wasn't for sex. I get locked outta my house sometimes, and a cheap hotel is closer than any of my friends' places.)

That, or you could just get a P.O. box. I'm not sure if that'd cost anything or not.
Quote by eterom11
Yes, it is then!

You are truly a god among men.

Quote by Pancakehead
Dear Scribbllez I Googled it my good sir,
A hearty lol it did stir.

Ending Autumn
Quote by KG6_Steven

Sex before marriage is awesome now we've invented stuff like this.

Doncha know?
Quote by rockingamer2
I bet it was Captain Farrow's doing.

You mean Captain Farrell?
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by KirkMetallica
You mean Captain Farrell?

Gimme a break, it's James Hetfieldah.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
Gimme a break, it's James Hetfieldah.

true
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by KG6_Steven

Somebody's mad that he's not getting laid
Quote by Scribbllez
Not you again

Get yourself and your f*cking lectures on morals outta here.

Like I ever left?

To answer your second remark: I don't think so. Typical 16-year old... funny. Not.
Don't pay with the credit card. They will still take down your credit card info for liability's sake, but you won't be billed. Also, generally you don't get individual bills for credit card purchases, but a hotel stay would appear on your statement which might be problematic if your father reads your statements.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by KG6_Steven

Ah yes, because only fools disobey their parents' wishes.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
tell them your name is rusty shackleford.

pay in cash if you dont want your name attached to it. they will probably make you pay a deposit of ~$100 each because you are young, dont have a credit card, and they think you might trash the room. youll get the deposit back when you check out.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by KG6_Steven

Maybe, and this is a pretty far out suggestion, but maybe he disagrees with his parents religion?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
it 2010 hotels dont use snail mail. if you do it online everything thing will be sent to your email address. ive been to many hotels and have yet to get anything in the mail.

you'll be fine, keep stressing yourself out like this and it will be a early night...
if you know what i mean
Gear:
Ibanez RG1527M Prestige
Martin DX1
Agile-2000
Quote by JayT44
You're going to sex her aren't you?

Is it a requirement to pay for a hotel room with a credit card? If not, use cash. If so, have her use her credit card and pay her for it.

haha
do the shocker for me
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by the bartender
oh come on dude just bang her behind the shed.

Best post in thread.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by Christian56258
(my dad is a Pastor, no bueno)

OT: Pay in cash.

Quote by Craigo
Sex before marriage is awesome now we've invented stuff like this.

*condom*

Doncha know?

Actually, I kinda think he has a point.

If they get discovered, and they live in a medium/small town everyone will know and his father is going to look very very bad in front of the people he preaches to.

It's kind of risky, but the possibilities of it happening must be low.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Last edited by Fat-bastard0603 at Jun 5, 2010,
Quote by DarkChilli
You could always just go to an ATM, pay the hotel in cash, and make up a billing address.

this

Plus your parents can't legally open your mail anyways. Just tell them it was junk mail or something./
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Cash is king, kid. They only ask for a credit card so they can bill you if you try to skip out without paying, but if you pay cash on checkout, it will never show up on your bill.
Last edited by Dylar at Jun 5, 2010,
Page 1 of 2