When those soft litte scene pussies get all emotional and shit and complain to everyone about it.
It's like, stop being such a ****ing vagina and grow some balls dude, if you have a problem, do something about, take care of that shit if you don't like it, it's alot better than sitting around and complain about it, and you're alot less likely to get called names.
It's like, there's some trash on the ground, and someone comes along and looks at it and says "someone should do something about that, someone should clean that up, it really hurts me when people leave trash on the ground".
You know, by now you could've picked that trash up and thrown it away if you didn't have to spill your heart out about how trash on the ground makes you feel.

Why don't you sprout some male genitalia out of the moist hole between your legs?

God dayummmmmmmmmm.
That's all.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Oh yeah, a good ol' rant.

But I tend to agree.

Quote by JayT44

---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Must... not... say... cool... story... brah...
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by Jon_BTM
When those soft litte scene pussies get all emotional and shit and complain to everyone about it.
It's like, stop being such a ****ing vagina and grow some balls dude

That's an impossibility. You can't just, "grow balls"

Pssh, idiot.
Oh right.

It pisses me off when internet tough men get all angry and shit and complain to everyone about it. It's like, stop being a ****ing vagina and lay off the 'roids dude, if you have a problem, do something about (it), take care of that shit if you don't like it, it's a lot better than sitting in front of your computer and complaining about it, and you're less likely to get called names.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
have fun in the FotB
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever