Hey. I'm a 16 year old, (17 in July) and I was wondering if there was anyone in the Toronto area who wanted to get together to jam? Maybe if we click we could start a small cover band or something? I dunno.

I play guitar.

I don't really mind if it's with newbies or professionals (I'm in between the two although more on the newbie side, As in I can play the average rhythm licks perfectly fine and some lead stuff here and there, but I can't shred for the life of me...yet...)

I usually listen to Power Metal (Galneryus, Takayoshi Ohmura, Firewind), Thrash Metal (Megadeth, Testament), and a shitton of Japanese Metal (Deluhi, Versailles, Nightmare, etc)

I also love to play some Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Billy Talent and stuff.

Also I don't discriminate against other genres of music! If you wanna play something other than metal I'm up for it as long as I like it. I'm not going to force you to play stuff you don't want either. (I don't have that much of an intimidating presence anyway.)

And I do have a wide variety of music that I enjoy that is not metal.

So if anyone's interested just comment. I have exams in 2 weeks, but after that my summer vacation officially starts and I'm a free man