Ok so I'm building a korina neck/body guitar, and I need some pickup recommendations (no budget) from you guys. I'll organize this nicely so its easy on the eyes.

Neck (H): I need something that has really nice humbucker cleans, like Joe Satriani's version of Sleep Walk. It also needs to have a fat lead tone like on Baptism of Solitude, but not too buttery and muddy with medium/high gain.

Middle (S): I kind of need a do-it-all single coil here. Something that can do thick Stevie Ray Vaughan stuff and RHCP-type funk. Preferably low output, and can be a stacked hb OR true single coil.

Bridge (H): I need something that sounds huge and powerful, but not muddy at all. I was thinking a pickup with an alnico 8 magnet, like an SD Crazy 8. I heard an Alternative 8 in my friends Fat Strat and loved it. I do fear that those might be too muddy in korina though.

EDIT: I apologize for the silly title, but it's a good attention getter
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

I have minimal experience with Korina guitars so I don't really wanna comment on the middle and bridge just yet, but check out the Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2n for the neck. IMO it fits your description very well.
Quote by siverstorm
I have minimal experience with Korina guitars so I don't really wanna comment on the middle and bridge just yet, but check out the Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2n for the neck. IMO it fits your description very well.

I'll check it out. Any experience with mahogany? That's essentially what it is.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.