This is the description of the item..

es-175 les paul standard s SG lp custom robot guitar les paul v sg 61 sj200 j45 les paul j200 es335 epiphone gretsch sunburst firebird jazz bass martin custom acoustic zakk wylde les paul custom electric guitar JEM7V tiger keyboard maple esp prs
with the last breath of air
as the earth comes trembling down
would you give her this last night
the love of your life?
yeah there's no way that could be fake. if you spend your money on that, you deserve to be ripped off.

oh god i hope you're trolling
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Of course it's a fake. But a lot of fake Chinese guitars are still good quality. Way better than anything here for the same dollars.

Note: that's not free shipping to the USA, etc. A lot of the seller's put 'Free Shipping to catch those who mark the box for sellers offereing free shipping.

Hit that ad's 'Free Shipping ' ...it won't be to USa, Canada, UK etc,

Your cost will be the price shown PLUS $175 or so for shipping
Quote by HowerPower
This is the description of the item..

es-175 les paul standard s SG lp custom robot guitar les paul v sg 61 sj200 j45 les paul j200 es335 epiphone gretsch sunburst firebird jazz bass martin custom acoustic zakk wylde les paul custom electric guitar JEM7V tiger keyboard maple esp prs

lol i think that was to get more views when someone searches. and legit I was being serious... azns have thrifty prices so you never know.. but I'll be smart.
Put this in your signature if you've ever saved a child.

Yea thats what i thought.
tradetang guitars are all fake. Every day or two, someone like you posts a thread asking if it is legit or not. It is not. You'd be surprised how often that website pops up here.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
How would you ever even begin to contemplate that it's real?

That said, it is very pretty. I keep thinking I might buy some of these cheap fakes just to hang high up on a wall, just to look pretty. Nobody could tell they're fake if they're out of reach anyway.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
it's pretty until the neck falls off.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
sorry for posting again, but there is NO WAY there will be a Gibson Les Paul Custom in the market, for under $100... and i have so many doubts its made in the USA
Quote by SilverRock113
sorry for posting again, but there is NO WAY there will be a Gibson Les Paul Custom in the market, for under $100... and i have so many doubts its made in the USA

under 100?, more like under 2000

(used that is)
Quote by ComradSputnik
under 100?, more like under 2000

(used that is)

Try adding a thousands place to those numbers. Then try finding a LEGIT Gibson LP custom under that in good condition.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Has anyone actually tried them? because if they're actually any good (which i doubt) they would be sick deals

i almost just want to buy one to hand on the wall..at least it will look nice
http://www.youtube.com/user/heavymetal1110
My youtube channel

Epiphone Korina explorer, Fender MIM Strat, Ibanez GSA60, Ibanez AEG25
The amp: Bugera 1990
Pedals: Ibanez Tubescreamer,wylde od, wylde wah, Tc electronic g major,
I lot of the hype about crappy quality of fakes is started by the folks at Gibson, guitar stores, etc. Most folks who claim these fake brands sound bad have never actually played one.

I've played a fake Gibson and a fake high end Ibanez....they sounded fine....and...all the so-called 'differences' in appearance are usually not any greater than the differences between two Gibsons made a couple years apart.

The Chinese are using state of the art computer machining software and tools....many of the guitars faked are virtually identical in quality to their expensive counterparts....some are crap...but for the most part the ones built since about 2008 are indistinguishable. Gibson is in a panic mode over fakes. Folks who have never bought or played a fake lap up the propaganda put out by Gibson about quality. Building a quality fake guitar isn't rocket science.
Most legit Gibson LP I've ever seen. I mean, come on, the title says it's a High Gibson, so that means its high quality, high output, high tuning capability.

And then the short description is a bunch of other guitars that look almost nothing like it! I wonder if it can morph into those other guitars!

Clearly is made in the USA cause of that stamp on the back of the headstock, and when you run the serial number, this comes up!

Nashville Plant, TN, USA
July 19th, 2005
Production Number: 312

Forget buying that Schecter Damien Solo Elite, I'm gonna buy this! It's such a good deal! The shipping only cost $242.88! Almost 3 times the cost of the guitar.

I love bargains.

/assadry

But yeah, its a fake. And disregard all the above information.
no offense but why the hell did you even ask?it clearly screams fake when you see the price tag and shipping cost..

most of these guitars in those chinese auctions sites are fake..
tradetang is only a good place if you are in for shits and giggles...................
Guitars:
* Custom "does-it-all" Strat
*'12 James Tyler Studio Elite HD Burning Water (HSH)
* EVH Wolfgang Special Stealth HT
faaaaaakkkeee

they got the truss rod cover rite tho

read some articles on how to spot a fake gibby, there quite interesting