This okay is.. alright I suppose. I had a couple timing issues and missed a couple notes at the hard parts. This solo is okay but I missed a couple pinched harmonics. Also, I missed the last note, which should be a G, but my dumbass fingers went to G#. Damn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye6o1ug6ktE

C4C of course.

If you were brought here from my sig, check this out as well

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24407414#post24407414
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Last edited by larrytheguitar at Jun 14, 2010,
Well, other than the poor quality, I can't really find much fault with it, although I'd have tried to downpick more stuff. The intro sounded a little sloppy, but that might have been the audio quality.
You know how sometimes you get the feeling that nobody's really listening?

Yeah, welcome to the internet.
Quote by trueguitarhero
Well, other than the poor quality, I can't really find much fault with it, although I'd have tried to downpick more stuff. The intro sounded a little sloppy, but that might have been the audio quality.

Yeah, I usually downpick but for the sake of the video I decided to play it safe.

He will be missed.
Hi,
thanks for your comment on my cover of the night.

Your cover is good. Just try to work a little bit more the intro (sounds sloppy), and try to improve a bit your timing too (at some times it's not exactly in time). As for the solo, it's pretty good (except for the pinches harmonics).

But it's a hard song to play, so you did a good job !

Keep on!
Sound quality wasn't the greatest but the playing was pretty good and solid. Nothing really that I noticed bad, a mistake or two but barely noticable. I a few timing hiccups but nothing that stuck out bad. Just need to smoothen things out a bit to get some better tone. But overall the tone wasnt bad, just could be better. Good cover dude and keep it up. The harmonics you did hit where pretty good.

C4C https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1317707
My Music
-Leave a rating, comment with link will C4C-
Sounds like you need to go back to basics with the intro lick, start slow with a metronome then build up speed. Everything else was good, keep up the progress!
^ Yeah I got it down now. My picking was very sloppy; I was just kinda going up and down on those two strings, I'm being a lot more precise now. Thanks for the input man!

He will be missed.
Nice.
E-adopted by Andrea55

Quote by RubberPuppiessu
sucks to be you

Quote by metal4eva_22
you fail on so many levels it's funny

Formspring

[Insert statement here]
^ Thank you, thank you.

He will be missed.
I reckon it was really good, this is one of my favourite songs to play

A few little hiccups in there, like some timing spots and missed notes, but other than that it was killer!
^ Thanks a lot, man.

He will be missed.