Ok. So, just to preface this, I understand perfectly that this is a guitar amp forum....and Guitar Pro 6 is NOT a real guitar. That being said, I don't even PLAY real guitar. I'm just looking for some help, so I would REALLY appreciate it if you guys and girls can look past the fact that I'm talking about a computer program and help me out.

For those of you that have Guitar Pro 6, I'm really looking for some help. I don't know diddly squat about all of the great amp settings and effects and mixes that I can apply to my electric guitars, and it'd be great if someone can help me reach the tone that I so truly desire! :P

Anyways, most of the stuff that I've written is either in C# or A...just like Dark Tranquillity. SO I'm hoping that someone with knowledge about Guitar Pro 6 can help me find a good combination of equipment in the program to get a tone similar or identical (latter would be awesome, haha :P) to Dark Tranquillity in Fiction or Character (I think the guitars in We Are The Void sound different.....but I could be wrong about that, haha :P).

If anyone knows anything about Dark Tranquillity and/or Guitar Pro 6, it'd be a huge help if you can contribute to this thread!!

Thanks!
I haven't really found any good settings unfortunately, the high gain sounds on GP6 kinda suck
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Me neither. I just dont use the RSE. The sounds are just.....horrible.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by MatrixClaw
I haven't really found any good settings unfortunately, the high gain sounds on GP6 kinda suck

yeah, lol, see I feel like a huge freaking moron, because I HAD a seriously good setting but I was like "Oh, it can be better!" And i forgot to save it as a preset. Then I ****ed it all up and now I can't remember my old amazing settings, lol