I am a huge Volta fan and was just curious in the versatility of Omar's ax. What kind of versatility could I get from this guitar? I know it has the high-output ACH-BL minis and a single volume knob, would that limit the guitar to a certain playstyle or genre?

I would really like to hear from people that have played them purposely and hear what styles sounded best to them. I am considering buying one but they don't have any at the local shop.

Thanks!
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Listen to the Volta and you'll have an answer as to whether it's limited to one play style. I've been extremely curious about this guitar for a while now too. I've looked all over for more info on it, to no avail unfortunately. You could also look a bit more into the guitar it's based off of for a little more info.
Quote by JohnnyApplecore
Listen to the Volta and you'll have an answer as to whether it's limited to one play style. I've been extremely curious about this guitar for a while now too. I've looked all over for more info on it, to no avail unfortunately. You could also look a bit more into the guitar it's based off of for a little more info.

Yeah I agree about listening to Volta, Omar is nuts with his effects. Unfortunately, I won't be able to afford his pedalboard or amp stacks ANY time soon. I heard he plays alot through cheap high-gain tubes but you really can't pick it apart from the music because there is so much modelling going on. Anyways, yeah for $500 it would be a steal. I can't wait to get my hands on it.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE