Ok i have posted this already but this post is more informative for each song

1.Moving on - acoustic guitar mixed with screams and really experimental groove melodies. with different effects.
2. Acid Shawers - really solid acoustic song aswell experimental with a trippy ending
3. Voices - short song acoustic too
4. Dark side - strong lyrics and melodies powerful solo
5. Bleed me out - another short song
6. H.(home) - a short song with powerful lyrics
7. the other side - experimental vocals and melodies
8. laying awake - acoustic song with a hard to forget chorus
9. no peace - definite one of the most experimental songs on the list first song write
10. untitled feelings - dedicated to a special someone. mixed feeling with a nice grove and effects
11. Wonderland - bilingual song that has a powerful earcatching sound to it
12. fade away - sad song with good melodies to it
13. love struck - this one is a hard one to describe but is acoustic vocal experimental
14. where is my sunshine - weird weird song here folks
15. smell your dead - trippy song with trippy lyrics great closing to the list. one of my favorite ones to play

again guys feel free to listen to these songs i will listen to your music aswell. if you want to collab i am defenitivly into that. and drop a comment here or on my page i will return the favor. as we all are trying to make our music be heard.

http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/sikmind/music/albums/838714
I didn't listen to them all, I just had a general flick through them, but overall. I don't honestly get what is so experimental about these tracks. To me it was singer/songwriter songs with effects over them. Maybe it is just my definition, but when I read experimental, I tend to expect something off the wall and innovative that adds to the composition. But to be honest I think these are decent acoustic songs that actually may benefit from a bit LESS experimenting. I just don't feel they are experimental enough to warrant that description.

In short. The Acoustic songs are the better songs, while the ones you list as experimental sound more like concepts rather than full compositions.

Best of luck to you
Quote by celitus
I didn't listen to them all, I just had a general flick through them, but overall. I don't honestly get what is so experimental about these tracks. To me it was singer/songwriter songs with effects over them. Maybe it is just my definition, but when I read experimental, I tend to expect something off the wall and innovative that adds to the composition. But to be honest I think these are decent acoustic songs that actually may benefit from a bit LESS experimenting. I just don't feel they are experimental enough to warrant that description.

In short. The Acoustic songs are the better songs, while the ones you list as experimental sound more like concepts rather than full compositions.

Best of luck to you

I can't agree with this critique more! It hits the nail on the head. What I heard in these songs was basically acoustic style songs with random effects added over them that sometimes worked okay, and other times just sounded ridiculous. There are a few exceptions. Voices is an example of this. I think you should focus less on effects and more to the true music!