would you buy it?
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
In a heartbeat.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Groovy. Gimme some sugar, baby.

I want one, now.

Quote by Kevy Absolution
This is new and exciting.

yeah, old stuff... still cool though.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
omg lulz imagine shootin that at a cat xD

seriously though. i would probably buy it and become some sort of incredibly over-eqipped lumber jack.
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
It defeats the purpose of what a chainsaw was originally invented for, and an ineffective weapon at that

I'd still buy one though, so when someone questions my metal, I can challenge them by saying I own a rocket propelled chainsaw
Quote by The Shroom420
It defeats the purpose of what a chainsaw was originally invented for, and an ineffective weapon at that

I'd still buy one though, so when someone questions my metal, I can challenge them by saying I own a rocket propelled chainsaw

Exactly, you wouldn't even have to use it, you could just say that you have it.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I would much prefer this:

But if the splicer isnt an option, then sure, why not?

DoomdEdit: ^ To Alec: Which is exactly why I want this, much more practical
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Last edited by doomded at Jun 5, 2010,
That rocket chainsaw is actually being used against Muslim terrorists.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?66428-Rocket-Propelled-Chainsaw-%28in-action%29
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Jun 5, 2010,