Hey guys

I'm sure many people here have a Paypal account to use with their ebay account, and i was wondering if any of you could post how safe it is and if you have / have had any problems with it and ebay, i'm trying to show a friend how safe it is
Is it safe?...Is it safe?...Is it safe?...Is it safe?...Is it safe?...Is it safe?...Is it safe?...Is it safe?...

Yeah, it's pretty safe, never had any problem with it/them.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
It's safe, I've used it for both buying and selling. The only issue I've had is scam emails claiming to be PayPal, trying to get account information but that has nothing to do with them directly.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
It's very, very, very trustworthy.

You can get scammed on eBay-If you're stupid enough. But that will be no problem as you can contact a certain department and you just have to re-list the item again which is a bit of a bother.
Never had problems with it. My friend had his accounts frozen though. If you're just thinking of buying metal merch, you should be fine.

There are a lot of Paypal horror stories so I would say use it sparingly. Otherwise, it's trustworthy enough
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Jun 5, 2010,
It's fine - if you sell something, then they have to send payment, then they can't retract it. You post the item, they leave positive feedback, you get money. Easy.

If you get scammed via paypal or eBay then usually you deserve it - it's so hard to get scammed now it's a wonder people bother.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice