Hi guys. I have 450-500 bucks to spend on guitar gear being pedals or a guitar im not in the market for an amp seeing as i love the one i have right now . The music i like is jimi hendrix johnny winter led zeppelin i mostly like classic rock and maybe a little hard rock.
I have a epiphone les paul jekyll and hyde overdrive/distorion and a marshall class 5.
If you need anymore info feel free to ask
You said you like Hendrix, so maybe a wah pedal?
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by mtshark
You said you like Hendrix, so maybe a wah pedal?

this or maybe and agile guitar if you're looking to buy a guitar
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
I kinda want a strat but I wanna find a used one so i can put 69 custon shop pickups in it
If you lookin for an Effects Processor i would reccomend a Zoom G1X and higher they come with several distortion and Effects settings just a thought but you can get a G1X for under 100 bucks used (i got mine for 80) and you could also still afford the strat and extra pickups
ibanez tube screamer?
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
450-500...lurk ebay and grab yourself a nice Fender Strat or something. Used they go for that price.