Hey guys, so me and some friends went to this grove today and played airsoft because we're broke and couldn't afford paintball, it was actually really fun. I bought a this little hand gun from a friend for $10 but we all liked playing so much we're going to try to get some more people and set up teams.

I'd like to have like a rifle as my main gun, or something, and my hand gun in my holster. So I guess I'd like to spend around $50-75, can I get anything decent for that, hopefully? I'm looking for something in that price range, with 300-400 fps, and a decent quality so I don't end up breaking it.

Thanks&Godbless my friends.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by genghisgandhi
God looks down on violence (unless it's in his name)

Okay thank you.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Thank you Genghis, for clearing that up.
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
I got a handgun tonight for free. You can't ride around our small town without being shot by M16s and shotguns. Get a $30 M16 at Wal-mart.

:This post was also about airsoft.:
Want something that looks like spam but is actually legit?! Well I have the thing for you. Nah dude, I actually get legit MS points from this and do like 2 surveys and you can get about 400.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=EmoSlayer
Quote by Emo-Slayer
I got a handgun tonight for free. You can't ride around our small town without being shot by M16s and shotguns. Get a $30 M16 at Wal-mart.

:This post was also about airsoft.:

My walmart doesn't have any. I was looking for some links or certain brands, thanks though.

Quote by Pernell
k

First things first, you wont get anything near decent for 50-75 bucks.

uhh, lets see, the second point on my bullet list...

nope that's it. Sorry man, save more.

www.redwolfairsoft.com

I'm just looking for a spring rifle. My friends and I have much more fun playing with springs.

www.shortyusa.com

They have a full range of guns, from low end spring guns to high end full metal AEG (automatic electric gun), as well as gas guns.
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab
Quote by ninjaapirate
www.shortyusa.com

They have a full range of guns, from low end spring guns to high end full metal AEG (automatic electric gun), as well as gas guns.

Beat me to it. I've bought all my airsoft stuff to date here..
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
shortyusa is great.

And shell out a few extra bucks and get an echo 1. They're midrange AEG's, but I've had no problems with mine (M4 with a full stock and large battery). AEGs are so much more fun than spring it's ridiculous.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396