I swear to god I am about to punch a hole through my moniter over the smallest problem. All I did was switch the video to 480p and it completely stretched the video out and it now fills up the entire screen. It is stuck like this for every video and if I try to go back to 360p or something else, it just resets to 480p. WTF is going on and why is it pissing me off so much?
Well, I don't know why it's pissing you off so much, it seems like a minor problem. I think punching a hole in your monitor should be pretty effective, but post results just in case.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I'm not surprised, as Youtube is often riddled with glitches. I don't mess with the high def stuff myself, seeing as I can't tell a difference.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Exit the browser. Restart the browser. Try again. If it doesn't work, clear your cache/cookies/etc... Exit the browser. Restart the browser. Try again. If it doesn't work, punch your monitor and cry yourself to sleep.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by RockGuitar92
Exit the browser. Restart the browser. Try again. If it doesn't work, clear your cache/cookies/etc... Exit the browser. Restart the browser. Try again. If it doesn't work, punch your monitor and cry yourself to sleep.

Sounds like a plan.
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King