It was horrible. I'll try and explain the experience, and for those that are lost, search Cinnamon Challenge on YouTube.

I dumped the tablespoon of cinnamon in my mouth and without thinking instantly breathed through my nose. It shot up through my sinuses and my head started sweating. It felt like I snorted wasabi. I kept it, and a childhood memory of almost drowning flashed in my head. I felt like I was drowning, there was no escape. I wanted to rip my hair out, it burned so badly.

I finally was able to gasp for air (it was blocking my wind pipe) and I drank some water in between dry heaves. Also, I blew my nose later and my snot was completely brown from the cinnamon.

Who else has taken the Cinnamon Challenge? I took it with 2 friends.

Share your stories!
i have. wasnt too bad.
i drank a bottle of this stuff called crab oil (i think? id never heard of it before) and that was waaaaaaaaaay worse. the bottle was only like 4 inches tall.
I've always wanted to do it, but haven't had the chance to.
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
I accept all challenges, mortal!
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
I did this as well, and it F*ckin sucked.

I took the spoonful, and I said to myself, "I'm goint to be smart and just swallow it bit by bit". I start doing that when things go horribly wrong.

Ends up, the cinnamon coats the lining of my neck, burns it, and makes me gasp for air, because the unswallowed cinnamon got caught in my throat.

I blow it out (lol) and some of it goes out through my nose, so I spend the next 20 minutes with water, putting it up my nose and everywhere to get the cinnamon out.

Yeah, never doing it again.
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
I haven't yet taken the cinnamon challenge, but I plan too ASAP.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
I've been trying to get my friend to try this with me. I've also been bringing up that we should do the gallon challenge. I don't think it'd be that much fun unless you have a friend you can laugh at while you're both dying, for lack of a better word.

Speaking of the gallon challenge, has anyone tried to beat it?
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
I made a five-dollar bet with my brother that he couldn't do it.

He's a persistent little bastard. He did it. Five bucks, gone.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
oh god, I have a stomach ache, my sinuses f*cking burn, I have a terrible headache... I don't know why it's affecting me so much.
Quote by whatadrag
oh god, I have a stomach ache, my sinuses f*cking burn, I have a terrible headache... I don't know why it's affecting me so much.

cuz you basically took a hit of it. You snorted the shit dude

1 of my friends just took it. He puked all over my deck in about 3 seconds. 4 more to go
Quote by GoodnightHero
i have. wasnt too bad.
i drank a bottle of this stuff called crab oil (i think? id never heard of it before) and that was waaaaaaaaaay worse. the bottle was only like 4 inches tall.

You're supposed to drink it with Klav Kalash!
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
so,

4 challengers... 4 failures. I thought I was gonna make it, but then I breathed in a little too deep and took a whole bunch of it in the back of my throat. Proceeded to cough uncontrollably and dry heave into my lawn.

There's 1 left... my girlfriend. Will be floored if she makes it.
Quote by Got Guitar?
I've been trying to get my friend to try this with me. I've also been bringing up that we should do the gallon challenge. I don't think it'd be that much fun unless you have a friend you can laugh at while you're both dying, for lack of a better word.

this boy tried it in my class as a bet. but he threw up after like 6 glasses.
talk to me
and i better not hear a word
do me baby
i better not feel it girl
i still got one bullet left in my nine
finna do a love crime
love crime
finna do a love crime

lovecrimes -- frank ocean

Tumblr
Quote by Got Guitar?

It is pretty much impossible to do it dude. Nobody can beat it. The human stomach holds only a tiny bit more than one gallon, and as soon as the milk reaches the esophagus, your body will violently throw it all up. It gets kinda hard to fill the stomach once you're almost at that gallon mark, and the milk will reach the esophagus. Once it does, your body will throw it all up. But yeah, it's basically impossible. Don't even bother, you cannot physically beat the challenge.

O also, my girlfriend downed the cinnamon... she beat the challenge I seriously cannot believe this. 4 guys, all relatively big, strong guys could not do it. Yet my tiny little 115 pound girlfriend managed it... wtf.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jun 6, 2010,
yeah man there's a youtube video where a chick does it easily, yet every guy I've seen try it, has failed.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
It is pretty much impossible to do it dude. Nobody can beat it. The human stomach holds only a tiny bit more than one gallon, and as soon as the milk reaches the esophagus, your body will violently throw it all up. It gets kinda hard to fill the stomach once you're almost at that gallon mark, and the milk will reach the esophagus. Once it does, your body will throw it all up. But yeah, it's basically impossible. Don't even bother, you cannot physically beat the challenge.

I've watched people do it, it's not like the milk has to be broken down in your stomach before it can move on to your intestines.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by thsrayas
I've watched people do it, it's not like the milk has to be broken down in your stomach before it can move on to your intestines.

It's the speed. If you're willing to spend all day doing it then sure, you could probably finish the milk. But if you're actually doing the CHALLENGE, wherein you're trying to go as fast as you can, then there's no way.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
It's the speed. If you're willing to spend all day doing it then sure, you could probably finish the milk. But if you're actually doing the CHALLENGE, wherein you're trying to go as fast as you can, then there's no way.

Well I've seen a few people do it in less than an hour, it's more about pacing yourself than anything else.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
I'm gonna do that "Gallon Challenge;" I love milk :

Cinnamon challenge? Fuck no.
Quote by thsrayas
Well I've seen a few people do it in less than an hour, it's more about pacing yourself than anything else.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Spread the gallon evenly over the hour time period. Doing some quick math, it'd be a glass of milk (8 fluid oz.) every 3 minutes and 45 seconds. Albeit very, very difficult, definitely not impossible.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
I'll do them both. And possibly have vids.
Quote by geanes
My favorite 'UGer.

Edit: Kensai, I'm taking that as you want to sleep with me. In which case, I'm flattered.
Quote by rgrockr
You're supposed to drink it with Klav Kalash!

Eew, Mountain Dew! I'll take the crab juice!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
Me and some of my friends took the gallon challenge once. When we were 14. And it was still totally lame.
/needs to try the Cinnamon Challenge.

Seriously.

I'm not going near the milk one, though.
RIP Tom Searle.
Woman. I do it with chilli powder, and use mustard for The Gallon Challenge.

Jk, I'm a pussy

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.