Vomiting while drinking.

Big deal?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Nope.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
...wat?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
oh yes. there will be finger lickin
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Happened to me last night.

Wasn't fun but I can't really remember it anyways so it's all good.

Smirnoff makes a concrete floor sleep like a fucking Temper-Pedic.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Pernell
but wont it be

FINGER LICKIN??!!

But finger lickin' picken makes me chork.
Varies from person to person.... Normally if im at the level where i throw up, im throwing up for hours and am completely paraletic. I know some people who will throw up and then beable to just carry on drinking because of it.
it's only a problem until you vomit out everything you can vomit but you're not finished vomiting. it happened to my roommate as he laid on the bathroom floor dry heaving and yelling out "daddy!" and other crazy stuff like wanting interview carrie underwood.

ok ... it was me, guys.
Sent from my iPad.
Zombee= an undead bee?...

...instant win!
Quote by CrunchyRoll
Quote by RU Experienced?
People who can't handle their liquor make me very angry. Particularly when myself or my property is situated in the splash zone.

People make mistakes man.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
People make mistakes man.

Some mistakes shouldn't happen.

For instance, when a gargantuan land-manatee lurking in the shadows decides to regurgitate keystone light on my sneakers because she doesn't have any self-control.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Some mistakes shouldn't happen.

For instance, when a gargantuan land-manatee lurking in the shadows decides to regurgitate keystone light on my sneakers because she doesn't have any self-control.

Well she's a bitch, but it's hard to be angry at your friend who, for instance, drinks too much because he's going through a rough time and vomits on some of your stuff.

Everything gets cleaned up, he apologizes, and it never crosses my mind once to be angry. Shit happens.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Well she's a bitch, but it's hard to be angry at your friend who, for instance, drinks too much because he's going through a rough time and vomits on some of your stuff.

Everything gets cleaned up, he apologizes, and it never crosses my mind once to be angry. Shit happens.

Yeah, that shit happened to me.

MY FRIEND: "Dude, I bet you can't take this Jackass Shot."

ME (already five shots of Cuervo in): "Maan, I know I can do it...."

For those of you who don't know, a "Jackass Shot" is a 10 oz shotglass. That's five (or six, depending on your normal shotglass of choice) regular shots, all at once. Within minutes I was on the floor cackling, and I ended up blacking out and puking in the floor.

Shit happens.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Dreadnought

In that scenario I wouldn't be strictly angry at my buddy, I'd be more angry that due to his inability to properly cope with his problems in a healthy manner I now have a pool of vomit that I or somebody else will have to clean up because he cannot in his current state.
Vomit isn't difficult to clean. Its why hoses were invented.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Dreadnought
You seem to be wound pretty tightly lol

That's your opinion. I don't like to babysit irresponsible people, particularly when I myself am inebriated, which is 9 out of 10 times the case when I end up with vomit on/around me due to no fault of my own.