Page 1 of 4
i just dont get whats so great about the movie The Hangover.. ive seen it over and over and meh.. i mean its funny.. but nothing special imo.
and i just dont get why black parents name their children such weird ****ing names. sorry, im not meaning to be racist, but i watch a lot of maury when im bored ( ) and they have names like Kamariah, Ayanda, Kerderius, and Anjawon.

what are some things you just.. dont get?
This thread.
/obligatory
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Do you drink???

I've discovered that The Hangover isn't as funny to someone who's never been hungover, or has never been so drunk that they can't remember what the hell happened in the last 12 hours.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
^ @ sadstatue

Quote by GoodnightHero
i just dont get whats so great about the movie The Hangover.. ive seen it over and over and meh.. i mean its funny.. but nothing special imo.

The jokes are funny, but the plot sucks ass. It just drags on and on.

I'm not thinking clearly atm, but if I remember anything I will post it.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by sadSTATUE
This thread.
/obligatory

thanks for getting it over with.

Quote by dudetheman
Do you drink???

I've discovered that The Hangover isn't as funny to someone who's never been hungover, or has never been so drunk that they can't remember what the hell happened in the last 12 hours.

yes i do. still not funny.
maybe im just crazy.
i dont get what you are taliking about Shaneyney. or was it Jamama?
i also dont get gifts for my b-day
(sorry if this insults ppl)
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by GoodnightHero
and i just dont get why black parents name their children such weird ****ing names. sorry, im not meaning to be racist, but i watch a lot of maury when im bored ( ) and they have names like Kamariah, Ayanda, Kerderius, and Anjawon.

what are some things you just.. dont get?

You're looking at these names from a cultural lense. You perceive John or Tom to be "normal." However, these Christian names are NOT normal elsewhere in the world.

However, I will say that I see a lot of black children with Christian names that are spelled very oddly. I do not know if this is to differentiate them and make them unique, or if it is a result of the poor education system that most blacks suffer due to the cycle of poverty, where blacks are more so affected than whites.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by GoodnightHero
thanks for getting it over with.

yes i do. still not funny.
maybe im just crazy.

People are entitled to opinions I guess.

Hey, I enjoyed M. Night Shyamalan's "The Village." Everyone thinks I'm a dumbass for liking that movie, but I thought it was genius.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by TunerAddict
You're looking at these names from a cultural lense. You perceive John or Tom to be "normal." However, these Christian names are NOT normal elsewhere in the world.

However, I will say that I see a lot of black children with Christian names that are spelled very oddly. I do not know if this is to differentiate them and make them unique, or if it is a result of the poor education system that most blacks suffer due to the cycle of poverty, where blacks are more so affected than whites.

im not. im cool with some weird names that ive never heard before you know? like if i hear a kickass name thats really weird, ill be like, thats kinda cool. but when i hear Damaquiron its like.. ****...
you guys forgot shaniqua (sp?)
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by lzcougarz3
foot fetishes

+1

*shudders*
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by GoodnightHero
im not. im cool with some weird names that ive never heard before you know? like if i hear a kickass name thats really weird, ill be like, thats kinda cool. but when i hear Damaquiron its like.. ****...

I don't think you're getting it. You are affected. The fact that you think that these names are weird shows that you're affected by your own cultural experience.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by RU Experienced?
And furries.

Definitely this.

I also don't get why so many people who are so vocal about their political beliefs know barely anything about politics.
Quote by TunerAddict
I don't think you're getting it. You are affected. The fact that you think that these names are weird shows that you're affected by your own cultural experience.

i dont think youre getting it... i just think the names are weird. i understand theres a whole culture behind it and its all new to me and stuff, but ive heard plenty of names that culturally differ from what im used to, but those names are just ugly sounding to me. i dont think that you can tell me what ive been affected by.. but meh, its whatevs. i dont really care enough to argue about it so ill stop.

i dont get why you cant type out that third period at the end of every other sentence.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by neidnarb11890
I don't get people who drive slow in the left hand lane.

+1000000000000000000000000
Quote by DempseyPunk
I thought i saw jesus doing the same thing. He wasnt disguised as a hobo though, he just looked like jesus. He asked me for about tree fiddy. Then it hit me. It wasnt no jesus, it was that god dam loch ness monster.
Quote by Pernell
whats wrong with saying nigger. they say it to each other.

whenever i walk up to Samoan and call him a sully he doesn't think it's very funny.
Bees... flying... Weird shit...
CALL ME JOHN

MARSHALL JCM 2000 Amp head/Cab
White Synyster Custom 1/100
Rest of my rig on my profile!

Don't acknowledge right, just dwell on...

...Wrong.

This spot in Hell...

...Is where I belong
Quote by Pernell

Context.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by JayT44
I'm not thinking clearly atm, but if I remember anything I will post it.

Is everyone in indiana drunk?
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by RU Experienced?
This.

And furries.

Well, I dont get the fursonas and fursuits but drawing anthropomorphic characters is pretty damn normal.
Quote by PRporcupine
Laid.

Zing!

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by paintITblack39
****in' magnets, how do they work?

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
The internet, radio, cell phones, anything that consists of waves sending information.

Also the brain in general. What are 'memories' to the brain? How does it store them? How does a mass of cells let you think, feel pain, remember, etc.
Quote by Pernell

They?

I've never said it.

Thing that I don't get:

People who type in lik3 dis in completely serious situations.
Quote by Guitar0player
Well, I dont get the fursonas and fursuits but drawing anthropomorphic characters is pretty damn normal.

Drawing anthropomorphic characters like Winnie the Pooh is cool and such. At what point does one start to draw and/or masturbate to erotic anthropomorphic art though?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Drawing anthropomorphic characters like Winnie the Pooh is cool and such. At what point does one start to draw and/or masturbate to erotic anthropomorphic art though?

At the same point that one masturbates to hentai.
Page 1 of 4