So, i've been playing for 2 years and I consider myself an intermediate guitar player, and I wana learn how to play blues but I dunno from where to start from O_o. What songs do u recommend?
Begin with learning the 12 bar blues and the standards in the easier keys. Make a list of 5 blues artists or 5 blues songs you want to learn and choose the lesser of the evils to build up confidence.

Between acoustic and electric blues you have lots of paths to choose from.
^Great advice. Also, phrasing is key in blues
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Play like you mean it. Keep it simple. Listen to bbking, srv, clapton, zztop, etc.
As said before, learn how to play 12 bar blues. Knowing the sweet notes to hit in each bar is a big characteristic of the blues; unlike some genres, blazing through pentatonics doesn't sound as good.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Well you'll obviously have to listen to the music and understand what's being done to achieve that sound. That's the technique, phrasing and the like. (how they bend the strings, how they even fret certain notes and chords) A lot of people (like myself) start by listening to those old records and trying their best to replicate it. Once you get that down, your lick bag will slowly increase and you'll start creating your own style.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
your lick bag will slowly increase

I couldn't resist quoting that,

On topic:

A lot of people want to learn blues so theres tons of it on the internet, I learnt funk on the internet and you should check out sites like justin guitar, they're good for getting a good basis but for more advanced you may want to buy a book or dvd.

HELLO!

Honestly I found if you just choose one artist you really like and just learn some of the easier sings by them. Since so many blues guitarists play together as soon as you find that one you'll be branching off all into other styles and atrists. Also the whole blues solo thing all you gotta do is listen and watch videos and soon if you play around enough you startn learning phrasing just by ear. Blues is one of the easiest genres to play imo cause all it takes is a real love for the music.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Head over to the Blues and Jazz forum and have a look around.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by deluthe
Play like you mean it. Keep it simple. Listen to bbking, srv, clapton, zztop, etc.

Playing with a lot of emotion is key aswell. Also listen to Peter Green.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly