do piercings make musicians appear more hardcore, tougher and edgier??
alex lifeson looks pretty tough without em
i personally think its quite funny but what is the general consensus when it comes to piercings.
Nope.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
No, piercings make people look like douchebags. There isn't a damn thing on this planet that can make someone look cool, tough, or edgy. You either have that aura, or you do not. Attempting to look it makes the people who actually ARE tough, beat the shit out of you. You cannot add things to yourself to look tough... except guns of course

Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jun 6, 2010,
Quote by StewieSwan
yes. Look at this tough guy
*emo pic*

I think he secretly just wants to be a vampire or a walrus.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
No, piercings make people look like douchebags. There isn't a damn thing on this planet that can make someone look cool, tough, or edgy. You either have that aura, or you do not. Attempting to look it makes the people who actually ARE tough, beat the shit out of you.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
i guess shinysides is right, everytime i see alex lifeson. he gives me this ' im gonnna ****ing play this guitar then im gonna beat you up and steal your wallet' impression
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
No, piercings make people look like douchebags. There isn't a damn thing on this planet that can make someone look cool, tough, or edgy. You either have that aura, or you do not. Attempting to look it makes the people who actually ARE tough, beat the shit out of you. You cannot add things to yourself to look tough... except guns of course

Look at the size of that unibrow, that makes you look alot tougher than piercings.
Quote by kebzicum
do piercings make musicians appear more hardcore, tougher and edgier??
alex lifeson looks pretty tough without em
i personally think its quite funny but what is the general consensus when it comes to piercings.

lol how does alex lifeson look tough?

zakk wylde doesnt have any piercings (above the belt?!! ) and he looks tough. its probably because he can bench a tank and hes got the whole biker thing goin on. not to mention the sweet ass beard
Quote by DeadlyIllness
Look at the size of that unibrow, that makes you look alot tougher than piercings.

Yeah I guess them cavemen were pretty tough.
It makes you looker like a tool, not tough.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Sorry, but Alex Lifeson does not look tough.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by StewieSwan
yes. Look at this tough guy

This.

Also, no piercings on this guy but he still looks like someone I wouldn't wanna fuck with:

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

Every time I see that picture I think he's going to shoot himself in the dick.
Piercings can be sexy on some guys and on all girls, but they'll never make anybody look tough.