Hi everyone!

I have a question about customizing amps.
Is it possible to turn a normal transistor amp into an tube amp?
If its possible, does anyone has a sort of guide/manual ect?

Thank you!
No.
My Tele Project!

Cheapy Johnson Steel String Acoustic
Les Paul Ripoff w/ SD SH2 and SH4
Modded Crate V18 2x12 w/ Weber Speakers
Squier Deluxe 5-string Active J-Bass
Acoustic B100 15" Bass Combo Amp
Gray VS Jekyll & Hyde
Vox V847A Wah
It's possible but it would involve changing a lot of components and would require a high amount of electronics knowledge. As well as that it would probably be more cost effective to make a valve amp from scratch and even more cost effective to just buy one
Step 1: Smash up old SS amp
Step 2: Buy a good tube amp
Step 3: Play the shit out of it
Step 4: ??????????
Step 5: Profit!

[/troll]
Call me Brent
Quote by m33sta.

People would leave guitars for me in a box on the doorstep with a note "Please look after little Johnie, we just cant cope anymore, all he wants to do is hook up with Marshalls, We thought he would be a fender boy.

You're better off selling your old SS amp and either buying a tube amp, or building one, although, if you don't have experience with tubes/DIYing it won't be a positive experience.
pick up a second hand valve amp, the only practical way of turning your valve amp into a tube amp is completely removing all of the electronics and replacing with valve amps.

I picked up my second valve amp today.. peavey valveking 112 for $300 AUD.. all tubes had been upgraded too.
if you dont have a huge budget, just wait and the right deal will pop up. be on the lookout.
What everyone's suggesting isn't turning the transistor amp into a tube amp, that's simply not possible. You can gut everything from the circuit board and mod it, sure, but you'd essentially be building a tube amp from scratch with a far from ideal chassis.
My Tele Project!

Cheapy Johnson Steel String Acoustic
Les Paul Ripoff w/ SD SH2 and SH4
Modded Crate V18 2x12 w/ Weber Speakers
Squier Deluxe 5-string Active J-Bass
Acoustic B100 15" Bass Combo Amp
Gray VS Jekyll & Hyde
Vox V847A Wah
okay, thank you. I see: I'll have to wait till I have enough money to buy or build a new one.