So i mainly play Hard Rock . Sometimes Classic rock and Heavy Metal too .
I would like it to be very easy to use , not lots of pointless extra-uses and modes .
And it would really work for years !

Thanks !
I use the GCB-95F, Crybaby Classic. No bells or whistles, just on and off. Difference between it and a normal crybaby is the fasel inductor, makes the wahsweep very pronounced.
I like the Kirk Hammet one, oddly enough not fan of the Hendrix one
dunlop 535q. dont get the original crybaby. it's bad unless u mod it.
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Quote by holycow
dunlop 535q. dont get the original crybaby. it's bad unless u mod it.

Same shit. 535q not true bypass either and will suck tone. You still need to get it modded.
Hmm .. okay . What about signatures ? Wylde , Slash , Buddy Guy, Dimebag, Jerry Cantrell etc ?
Quote by sfx
Same shit. 535q not true bypass either and will suck tone. You still need to get it modded.

DUNLOP CRYBABY CB-535Q has a true bypass , or is it a different wah ?? -.-
Quote by sfx

the 535q is not true bypass but it has a good buffer so it wont suck tone, even if it did very little.

TS go to the Ultimate WAH thread and decide

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=572372
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Quote by futurehope
Hmm .. okay . What about signatures ? Wylde , Slash , Buddy Guy, Dimebag, Jerry Cantrell etc ?

The Dimebag one's the only half decent signature one really, its slightly better at high gain stuff than the 535Q, but the 535 is more versatile and better for cleans and low gain, the buffer is pretty decent anyways, so don't worry too much about not having true bypass, I have the 535Q, and it hardly colours my tone, a good buffer is useful to have anyways.
Last edited by greenwoodfan93 at Jun 6, 2010,
DUNLOP CRYBABY CB-535Q
Dunlop CB-535Q CryBaby Wah Wah - 6 different Wah-Wahs, adjustable booster, variable Q control modifies the sound of sharp/narrow to fine/wide, true bypass circuit, metal potentiometer button, powered via 1x 9V battery or external power supply (NT AC/PSA 108096) - both optional.
Quote by futurehope
DUNLOP CRYBABY CB-535Q
Dunlop CB-535Q CryBaby Wah Wah - 6 different Wah-Wahs, adjustable booster, variable Q control modifies the sound of sharp/narrow to fine/wide, true bypass circuit, metal potentiometer button, powered via 1x 9V battery or external power supply (NT AC/PSA 108096) - both optional.

http://www.stinkfoot.se/andreas/diy/articles/bypass3.htm

The list puts to rest the age-old mystery of wether the 535Q wah is true bypass or not, listing it as "hardwire" bypass. What's weird is that a 535Q schematic I found on the web (not a factory schem, mind you) showed a true bypass wiring but with two 1 megohm "pull-down" resistors on the wrong (bypass) side of the switch. This way, they present a constant 500Kohm input impedance, which combines with the input impedance in the next pedal, just like a "hardwire" bypass. At any rate, it is now confirmed that the 535Q is not true bypass.

Careful what you read TS, pedal manufacturers use a lot of different vocabulary which can get pretty confusing.
I have a cry baby for sale for £25
Carvin V3 - Matamp 4x12 - VHT Valvulator - Maxon OD808 - Visual Volume Pedal

EH Cathedral - Ibanez DE7
idk i suppose crybaby is the best or what ?
Ive heard that Budda is really good too .
Custom Audio Electronics MC-404 Wah. Hands down the best wah i've heard and owned in my life.
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
out of all the ones ive tried i chose the kirk hammett one as the best
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
I use the Zakk Wylde Crybaby, and it sounds pretty good. Also no knobs at all, so can't get too much simpler.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!