Hey,

Im trying to learn a song by Atreyu - Becoming the bull.

i dont have a problem with the speed per say but rather the weird positions i need to put my fingers in.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

any help with bars 3 through to the end of 4? Im really struggling getting it into timing and making it feel comfortable.

Ps im not sure if this is the right thread but it seemed like the best shot.
A woman was left stunned when she saw her neighbour engaged in a solo sex romp on a trampoline

EPICNESS!
Reposition it - play bar four down one string (same notes, higher frets add five to where they currently are). but that piece doesn't look like much, just make sure you are practicing it at a slow tempo. It's at 190 so try dropping it down to 140 and going from there.
Inhuman evil take down!
thats not really where im struggling although I have been reducing the tempo, its the

6 3 5 3 on the D (C) string and the 3 1 on the A (G) string, the change up and my fingers no matter how slow dont seem to flow =/.
But thanks ill work from 140 up.
A woman was left stunned when she saw her neighbour engaged in a solo sex romp on a trampoline

EPICNESS!
yeah you can slow stuff down on guitar pro, just highlight it, slow the timing, and it helps heaps if you know the song well.
Well if it's just a position shift that trips you then you really need to sit there and do it over and over again until you get it. What else could make it magically work?
Inhuman evil take down!
I dunno, ive never had a teacher so i was wondering if there were any positions or basic fretting knowledge blah i know what im trying to say
I wasnt looking for anything to magically work, im not lazy.

Thanks.

EPICNESS!
Well up at 190 now it feels so much easier to play the main riff with just my 1st and 3rd finger, which i know is a bad habit

EPICNESS!