Page 1 of 2
Although playing guitar has got to be most of our first loves, there must be an instrument or two out there you've always wanted to play.

For me, it's the Harp. I think I first properly wanted to play one when I heard Florence and the machine use it, but I've always been amazed with the instrument. I'd love to have one sitting in my room so I can occasionally have a quick pluck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apdaZfYIJTU

Too bad they're like £400ish even on ebay.

Sitars look fun as well. I love the sympathetic (I think thats the name?) string sound.

What about you guys?
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
All of them.

I'd like to improve the ones I already know though, which would be the guitar and the piano.
I would love to play the saxaphone. Before I do that I really should get better at the ones I already can play. My piano and guitar skills need much work. As does my bass playing.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

keyboard and piano, harmonica (bob dylan type) and i wish i could sing.
but for the moment i'm going to improve on guitar
I second the sing one
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Piano. I had a piano in my home for almost 8 years, and when we moved we couldn't take it. I seriously regret not learning it while I could.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Theremin
Drums
keyboards (I'd be practicing now if me computer would work)
Violin
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
i wish i could sing well and i wish i had been more dedicated to learning the keyboard and guitar when i learnt them. as it is now, im focusing on bass and getting to decent standard at that, then when i have more spare time in the next two years im planning on learning keyboard and guitar properly. i would also like to learn drums when i go to uni
Gear
Basses
Squier Vintage Modified Precision Bass in Olympic White

Guitars
Squier Stratocaster Showmaster NLT HSS
Stagg Electro Acoustic

Amps
Carlsbro Cobra Bass 90W
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Squier SA-10

I'm learning how to play Violin with this cute girl I know.
Piano but there expensive I would think
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
Guitar properly, and singing. And piano
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Singing. Although I'm slowly learning.

Other than that, keyboard would make things easier, and I love the sound of contrabasses.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by jambi_mantra
Guitar properly, and singing. And piano

this and this
My Set-Up Thus Far:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard (ebony)
-Fender DeVille Hot Rod 112
-BOSS Grunge pedal

BAYSIDE IS A CULT
Being able to sing better would be nice.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Accordian. I've never tried it but it looks ridiculously difficult. Someday I'll give it a go.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
I would like to learn violin and piano. Seeing some of the stuff people can do to enhance a rock song with those instruments has made me wish I could play them some. J. Loren from Hurt has blown my mind both times I saw him play the violin at a show. Some of the piano bits I've heard within various portions of the music I like (e.g. Cold - A Different Kind of Pain) just bring the emotional level of the song up for me. I love songs with feeling.
Piano, Sax, Harmonica and vocals.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
As many as possible. I'm going to stick with guitar though, it's the first instrument out of 7 I've actually felt comfortable and made fast progress with.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Sax and Fiddle. I've got a Tenor Sax back in Ireland but I never had time to learn it.
Guitar
no seriously, I sold my little 15 W amp and bought a 30 watter, but i didn't realize I would never be able to play it with people home because it doesn't go any quieter past a certain point!

edit: On topic, harmonica
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
i think it would be awesome to just pick up almost any instrument and be able to bust out on it.

but ima go say accordion, violin, and piano
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Hang drum and saxaphone. Hang is just really nice and mellow and sax is pure sex in a sound.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
skinflute, I really suck at it .
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Singing, piano, violin, cello and I think it would be just dandy to improve on guitar, bass and drums.
Quote by the bartender
skinflute, I really suck at it .

Shouldn't you be happy about that though?
love is love // return to dust
wish i could play the piano, ocarina, sitar and sing well

and OP dont you wish you could do this on the harp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_vbdxwI5Ck&feature=related
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
Singing and Violin. Hands down.
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

Theremin, violin, drums, harp, and mandolin.

Plus getting better at the ones I already know how to play.
Page 1 of 2