Not sure if this has been done before. But I thought it would be a great idea for UGers to have a Goodnight Thread. A lot of UGers stay up late browsing the Pit till they head off to bed.

Now we can show them the love and passion that's inside the Pit. When you're heading off to bed just say goodnight to everyone in here. Everyone else can say what they want.

This idea will probably bomb and go nowhere but whatever, let's see.
Well I'm off to bed.
Night Guys!!
Brilliant! We get to talk to people who are no longer online!

I see no flaws with this.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
NZ, that would explain a lot. It's lunchtime here, I was wondering if you were totally insane.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Ha, awesome!
Its a bit early for bed here. I need an early night, so I'll head off in an hour or so.

But yes, good night all you NZ folk.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

1:53pm.

Goodnight everyone!

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
I think we can conclude that having a goodnight thread doesn't work on a site where there's such a huge variety of people in different time zones.
Quote by The_Casinator
I think we can conclude that having a goodnight thread doesn't work on a site where there's such a huge variety of people in different time zones.

But thats why it will work, there will always be a constant stream of people going to bed, and another constant stream of people logging on. So the people who just log on can say goodnight to the people who just log off. I dont see the problem.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones