Hello again,

Any Ratt bastards on the forums?

I decided to do a quick cover of Round and Round. Killer song, a personal favorite. I'm playing both rhythm and lead guitar. The solo is not right at all. I did my own thing because I'm not Warren DeMartini in the slightest.

Hope you enjoy it!

Round and Rouuund!

clicky!

It's the one called Amplitube with backing track.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
cool cover man! i liked the tone for the most part, but when you "chugged" those open/bass notes, it didn't sound quite right, too aggressive, or it was clipping or something. playing was spot on though, solo was great too! no complaints.
Quote by gnomieowns
cool cover man! i liked the tone for the most part, but when you "chugged" those open/bass notes, it didn't sound quite right, too aggressive, or it was clipping or something. playing was spot on though, solo was great too! no complaints.

Thanks a lot man! It's probably more so the tonal limitations of using a computer amp. The tone is set a lot harsher than I usually use because I wanted a really tight tone. That might come across as a very digital/clipping sounding tone. If I miked up a live amp, the chugs would sound better for sure. (At least I hope so)

Cheers!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.