Natalee Holloway Suspect Joran Van Der Sloot Sought in Peru Murder

http://abcnews.go.com/International/TheLaw/joran-van-der-loot-prime-suspect-natalee-holloway/story?id=10807407

Joran van der Sloot, the 22-year-old Dutch playboy twice arrested in the mysterious disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, has been named the prime suspect in the death of a young Peruvian woman found dead over the weekend in a Lima hotel.

Stephany Tatiana Flores Ramirez, 21, was found at the Miraflores Hotel Tac in Lima, Peru on Sunday in room registered to van der Sloot, who was arrested and released in connection with the disappearance of Holloway , an 18-year-old American student who went missing in Aruba five years ago this week.

Officials believe Flores was killed exactly five years after Holloway's May 30, 2005, disappearance.
Would he really be as stupid to kill and leave her in a hotel room under his name?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
How about a nice shirt for the cop who arrested him:

Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
I'm from Holland, he's a weird guy. Been in the news alot, bit of a attention***** he is. Keeps making up different stories about that girl, Nathalee Holloway, so he can get in the news, again. And everyone hypes it offcourse.

@ Above
Quote by cheesefrog
I'm from Holland, he's a weird guy. Been in the news alot, bit of a attention***** he is. Keeps making up different stories about that girl, Nathalee Holloway, so he can get in the news, again. And everyone hypes it offcourse.

@ Above

Yeah, he keeps coming up with different confessions, only to deny it as soon as he's been on TV. Wouldn't suprise me if he killed this girl just to get even more famous. As if it isn't bad enough to have Oprah saying you've done it -.-
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
^For that sir, I present to you:

Just the sight of him crying makes my day.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
^^ In that interview I was actually waiting for someone slamming open the door behind him into the back of his head...

But it was nice to see Terror Jaap back on TV
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
well it bothers me on how he did this twice, this time he should be found guilty because whoever isnt stupid knows if the room is under his name, the body is there, he was on the run, caught trying to pass to another nation.

I think he's guilty
What? This is my sig...

Gear:

Guitar(s)
Silvertone: Revolver

Guitar FX
Boss ME:70

Amps/Speakers

Silvertone 15 watt amp
Logitech Practice Speakers

Cables
1 Neutrik 15ft cable