my neighbour smokes it so i thought it might just be her when I smelt it almost a week ago. but it's still following me. is there anything else that smells like it? i never smoked it and i shower and i change my clothes lol. It is a damn good smell but, if my parents smell it on me... what the **** is this?
suspect drugs.
is the smell just in your nose or is it actually ON you?
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
its n air strike

break out the olbas before your nosee is stolen by aliens
You thought that you had to snort the weed didn't you? So now the smell is stuck in your nose.

Maybe you live in weed central?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
You could stop snorting it, and use it in the way the good lord intended it to used.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Clearly you went and pissed off the Ghost of Pot-smokings Past.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
it's never gonna lay off
if i were you i'd just go live on a desert island
otherwise everyone's gonna keep turning you in and you'll just keep getting busted for smelling like weed
but it's your choice!
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Reminds me of the time I opened my mate's bag and the whole room smelt of weed.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Maybe they've got some columbus hops (or whatever variety you guys grow in aussie-land) sitting around the air vents or growing outside
Last edited by pak1351 at Jun 6, 2010,