i recently saw a commercial for "Kate Plus Eight" does anyone hate this lady more than i do? she was in it for the money all along and now that shes divorced shes like a ****ing celebrity! those children are going to develop some serious issues lateron in life and its all their parent's fault. i dont think she should be aloud to be a parent.

also does anyone know if john has any custody at all of them?
I have no idea what that show is, or why I should care.

Sounds like it's the same thing as Katie Price and Peter Andre's show though.
They divorced, subsequently got their own shows.
They're not all that interesting as people, so I can't see why people watch it.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
I know a family with 10 kids, 9 of whom are girls. I don't see them bitching about how they don't have a tv show.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
She married a somewhat asian looking thing. Can you blame her for divorcing him?

I feel bad for the kids as well. The parents both suck, and should be maimed, and their children orphaned off to families that won't whore them out for money.
John+Kate= Hate

The way they've sold their children's privacy makes me feel quite queezy.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Last edited by bodyheatseeker at Jun 6, 2010,
Well.. Paul Anka's Ex-Wife is now holding a TV-show here in Sweden, it's a Reality Television show, which is about her finding her new assistant, pretty much like Paris Hiltons reality show aobut finding a new friend.

And that is more stupid than "Kate Plus Eight", I recon.
DeVillains!
I loathe her.

She's a huuuuuuuuge biznatch.

Honestly how does she expect any man to want to be with her.
meh, i still say I give that Jon dude credit for lasting that long with her. she's a bitch.
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Quote by severed-metal
She married a somewhat asian looking thing. Can you blame her for divorcing him?

I feel bad for the kids as well. The parents both suck, and should be maimed, and their children orphaned off to families that won't whore them out for money.

Honestly though, I would blame her for it. Right from the get-go of that show, I was like hmmmm something is not right here. And then what do you know, eventually you start seeing Jon being stretched to the brink and bam, he gets caught at a frat party. And then she now has a reason to get whatever he wants from him.
Quote by bodyheatseeker
John+Kate= Hate

The way they've sold their children's privacy makes me feel quite queezy.

It's funny you say that because there's a newspaper ad they have in my city that says ''See the latest from Jon and Kate plus hate''
Of course she's in it for the money. Hate the morons that watch it and think they're being entertained or enlightened or whatever the hell they watch it for. If you could make millions being moron wouldn't you? I won't hate you for it. Really I won't.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by metalblaster
I loathe her.

She's a huuuuuuuuge biznatch.

Honestly how does she expect any man to want to be with her.

Becase then they can see "you know that bitch Kate from Jon + Kate Plus Eight? I banged her six ways from Sunday, she's a filthy bitch".
Quote by Jackal58
Of course she's in it for the money. Hate the morons that watch it and think they're being entertained or enlightened or whatever the hell they watch it for. If you could make millions being moron wouldn't you? I won't hate you for it. Really I won't.

My gf used to love that show. So yeah, when she gets remote control immunity, guess who watch it and fume. lol
Quote by The_Casinator
I don't watch reality TV. I've got enough reality do deal with myself.

Videotape it and sell it. People will watch anything.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by The_Casinator
I don't watch reality TV. I've got enough reality do deal with myself.

Is that why your in the pit?
I haven't watched TV in months so I don't have a clue what the **** you're on about.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by fishmunky

"Jon and Kate have eight children, twins and sextuplets, and I’m almost positive that they hate every single one of them."
Last edited by The Madcap at Jun 6, 2010,