Hey guys. I have my school formal at the end of the month, and I need help deciding what to wear. I already have a black shirt and black trousers from pevious doings that I'm going to wear, and I'll get some black shoes to wear, but I dunno about the jacket or the tie. I was thinking maybe get a black jacket and white tie. I thought it would be nice, but I'm fashionally retarded, so it's probably not lol.

You got any advice please?

Many thanks.
If you get a black jacket and a white tie, you'll be dressed pretty much as I was to my secondary school prom.

And I had a shit time.
So I wouldn't recommend it.
(The formal, that is. Not the clothing. I looked bitchin' in a black suit + shirt with white tie.)

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
black suit, black shirt, silver tie
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Quote by Kilobyte
If you get a black jacket and a white tie, you'll be dressed pretty much as I was to my secondary school prom.

And I had a shit time.
So I wouldn't recommend it.
(The formal, that is. Not the clothing. I looked bitchin' in a black suit + shirt with white tie.)

Ya.... I'm only goin because I couldn't get a ticket to go see Slash, who's playing the same night, and this was the next best thing.
get any jacket, then light it on fire, and use a chain instead of a tie.

that would be pretty awesome
Gear
Epiphone Sg special <---meh

Peavey Vypyr 30 <---awesome

Hello
That sounds pretty cool, man. Go for it, I'd bet you'd look sharp as hell.

EDIT: Here's the advice I was gonna give you: Get a pink shirt. I know, OMG PINK! but that was my plan for my last Homecoming before I went dark red/grey. All black and a pink shirt would look pretty bitchin, if pulled off right.
Last edited by schwinginbatman at Jun 6, 2010,
Since you have black pants already, I wouldn't suggest anything but black for your jacket. If you're willing to buy a new shirt you could make everything a bit more interesting. I'm no fashion expert, but black with black with black with a white tie seems a bit dull.
i got pissed on the park instead of going to my leavers' do because i'm dead cool.
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.
You're going to look like a nerd in all black. Get a colored shirt. You can go dark colors like a dark blue or red, but all black is tacky.

Source: I read magazines and don't lurk int basement.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by robhc
Ya.... I'm only goin because I couldn't get a ticket to go see Slash, who's playing the same night, and this was the next best thing.

DUDE GO TO THE ARENA OR STADIUM WHERE HE IS PLAYING AND FIND A SCALPER!!

Screw school formals and what not...
Black jacket with coloured lining, or coloured stitching of some sort. Coloured tie, maybe white, or red I guess. Depends on what you like.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I had the same problem last year. And I would your best option would be:

Black Jacket
Black Tie
BROWN shirt
Black pants

Or if you think you can pull it off......

this.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Jun 6, 2010,

Because every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Black jacket because you have black pants already, otherwise you'd look daft. I agree with dark coloured shirt, I'd say dark blue or dark reddy/maroon. For tie, dunno, personally I think the dark maroony coloured shirt with a black tie would look kinda cool. But up to you.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I saw Anthony Kiedis wearing a black shirt under a black suit vest, black bands with bright red tie.

Needless to say, it was ****ing awesome, and I'm wearing that to my Debs.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by nigeltheginger
??

I see that's the first thing that comes up when you search for 'Brown Shirt' on google.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

What does everyone usually wear to the formal? I'v been to two formals. One school had dudes mainly wearing cravats. I think that's what you call them. Weird tie thingy's. Wasn't fussed on it.

The other school had guys mainly wearing bow ties. Personally, I would go with the bow tie, white shite, black blazor, black trousers and some nice black shiny shoes. You'll look damn good I seen myself as a young James Bond

Oh and at the end of the night untie your bow tie and set it around the neck of your shirt and have your jacket hanging on one shoulder. Put on black black glasses. You'll know what to do.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Black jacket, and maybe a blue or red tie. Sorry TS, but IMO the white tie doesn't look good on black. At least I can't pull it off. But the red tie I can do.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Forget jacket!! get a waistcoat... (Black one btw, with some cool coloured tie)

Last edited by funny_page at Jun 6, 2010,

this.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
*looks at location*

What about this:

St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
buy a suit and make sure it's slim fit. you need to walk in there like you're bruce wayne and own the place.
Sent from my iPad.