Page 1 of 2
My step brother downloading shit while im playing xbox. Ill be having a really good game then BAM i hit lag city. He's like 29 and all he does is sit on his ass and download stupid shit like movies. I mean i cant really hate him because he pays for the internet but its really a sharing thing. Its really not equal when it comes down to the situation.

So pit my question to you is, got any programs that can kick a user off the internet? like possibly find the client through my router and disable him for a good gaming session? that would really be of great assistance.

P.s. i have cain and abel. I just havent read many tutorials on how to kick people off. any tuts on that would be swell.
Me and Tom Brokaw are like "This"
Until you pay for internet, deal with it. You don't really have a right to tell him not to use his internet.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Yes of course your gaming is more useful and should have higher priority than his downloading.

Cry mich ein river.
He pays for it. At least speak to him about it rather than complaining here. It's simple. Just ask to have an hour or 2 a day where you get to play, maybe ask if he wants to play. Sweeten the deal.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quit Xboxing and slowing down his downloads, you fool!!
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
You know what they call that?

Tough shit, brah.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Until you pay for half of the internet it's not a "sharing thing" as you said in the post. His money, his internet, his rules. Quit complaining
I have no sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah, youre not gonna get any sympathy from anyone. pay for your internet, then come back
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Movies are a lot more useful and "important" than Xbox...

AND he pays for it.

Stop whining and GTFO his internetz.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by asator
Movies are a lot more useful and "important" than Xbox...

AND he pays for it.

Stop whining and GTFO his internetz.

Dis
Ah, the pit. Where 16 year olds go to act grown up by telling everyone to stop whining and get over it

TS, have you thought about asking him to pause the downloads during the day, and start them at night when everyones asleep and no ones using the internet?

This is what I do, and it works fine. Plus you wake up in the morning to the pleasant surprise of another discography in your itunes library
Quote by XenititesX
My step brother downloading shit while im playing xbox. Ill be having a really good game then BAM i hit lag city. He's like 29 and all he does is sit on his ass and download stupid shit like movies. I mean i cant really hate him because he pays for the internet but its really a sharing thing. Its really not equal when it comes down to the situation.

So pit my question to you is, got any programs that can kick a user off the internet? like possibly find the client through my router and disable him for a good gaming session? that would really be of great assistance.

P.s. i have cain and abel. I just havent read many tutorials on how to kick people off. any tuts on that would be swell.

he pays for the internet,

deal with it.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
tubatom!! Didn't you make a thread about buying stolen iPods? You were real grown up in that thread huh?
How are movies more important than xbox? Gaming is becoming as big as the film industry and movies are a form of entertainment like gaming....

That said, TS, you can't really do much. He's paying for it. Work something out.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Frets-On-Fire
tubatom!! Didn't you make a thread about buying stolen iPods? You were real grown up in that thread huh?

I did. And I didnt whine or complain or bitch to anyone. I just was asking if the pit thought buying stolen ipods was okay. I dont see your point
Quote by tubatom868686
I did. And I didnt whine or complain or bitch to anyone. I just was asking if the pit thought buying stolen ipods was okay. I dont see your point

No you didn't whine and I respect that.
My problem was blocking those who really didn't like your choice.
Yes, I was blocked. But I have nothing against you. But when you said you were going to buy the iPod it made me question your morals. And I'm not going to turn this thread into an argument. So I'll leave with that.
Quote by metaldud536
How are movies more important than xbox? Gaming is becoming as big as the film industry and movies are a form of entertainment like gaming....

That said, TS, you can't really do much. He's paying for it. Work something out.

Well it's more likely his brother's learning something from movies or getting more out of them than the TS is from "pwnin n00bz on MW2"
He pays for the internet you use, and you want to kick him off because he wants to use it? Wow, you're a douche. And you consider playing xbox to be something productive compared to downloading movies? Wow, you're a stupid douche.
Quote by asator
Well it's more likely his brother's learning something from movies or getting more out of them than the TS is from "pwnin n00bz on MW2"

We don't know that though...therefore we can't assume one activity is more important than the other yet but like I said, TS ain't paying for the internet so he has no priority.
Quote by Frets-On-Fire
No you didn't whine and I respect that.
My problem was blocking those who really didn't like your choice.
Yes, I was blocked. But I have nothing against you. But when you said you were going to buy the iPod it made me question your morals. And I'm not going to turn this thread into an argument. So I'll leave with that.

It wasnt cause you disagreed, it was cause you called me prick. I just dont tolerate people that are purposefully inflammatory. What evs tho
Quote by metaldud536
We don't know that though...therefore we can't assume one activity is more important than the other yet.

You have a point, I'd maybe be more understanding if TS wasn't being a whiny little bitch about something he has no right to complain about.
Quote by asator
You have a point, I'd maybe be more understanding if TS wasn't being a whiny little bitch about something he has no right to complain about.

To be fair, you have no right to complain about TS
Quote by tubatom868686
Ah, the pit. Where 16 year olds go to act grown up by telling everyone to stop whining and get over it

TS, have you thought about asking him to pause the downloads during the day, and start them at night when everyones asleep and no ones using the internet?

This is what I do, and it works fine. Plus you wake up in the morning to the pleasant surprise of another discography in your itunes library

You should do this.
In my mind, just because he pays for the internet, doesnt mean its his internet. Hell, hes only here a good 60% of the time and he doesnt pay for anything else. Its my dads house, my dads internet. Despite the fact that he doesnt know how to use a computer. Ive tried striking a deal or two but he ends up with the "oh yea i forgot" statement a few days later.

And i was here first. Paying for the internet with my job until i got a car, then i had to pay for that.

Also, the guy literally does nothing. He goes to his job SOMETIMES. he doesnt help out around the house, i do alot of the work he should be helping out with and he lets me know how good of a job i do by making my leisure time shitty (especially when all he HAS is leisure time)?
Quote by XenititesX
In my mind, just because he pays for the internet, doesnt mean its his internet.

Quote by tubatom868686

Is that supposed to be some sort of dig, or are you just defending him?
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
He pays for the internet you use, and you want to kick him off because he wants to use it? Wow, you're a douche. And you consider playing xbox to be something productive compared to downloading movies? Wow, you're a stupid douche.

Oh no! called a douche on the big safe internet! wht am i going to do now?!

oh yes, not care.
Quote by asator

Is that supposed to be some sort of dig, or are you just defending him?

Im just saying its ironic
Quote by tubatom868686

Why?

And it's not complaining, it's telling him he's wrong, which he most likely is.
Quote by XenititesX
In my mind, just because he pays for the internet, doesnt mean its his internet. Hell, hes only here a good 60% of the time and he doesnt pay for anything else. Its my dads house, my dads internet. Despite the fact that he doesnt know how to use a computer. Ive tried striking a deal or two but he ends up with the "oh yea i forgot" statement a few days later.

And i was here first. Paying for the internet with my job until i got a car, then i had to pay for that.

Also, the guy literally does nothing. He goes to his job SOMETIMES. he doesnt help out around the house, i do alot of the work he should be helping out with and he lets me know how good of a job i do by making my leisure time shitty (especially when all he HAS is leisure time)?

You are the reason people don't want kids anymore.
Im just saying that if he were here more using it, it wouldnt bother me as much. And i do do productive things other than xbox. Im only here every other weekend and this is where all my stuff is. when im at my moms the only answer is productivity.
Quote by XenititesX
Im just saying that if he were here more using it, it wouldnt bother me as much. And i do do productive things other than xbox. Im only here every other weekend and this is where all my stuff is. when im at my moms the only answer is productivity.

Wait, wat...

Hes downloading the stuff while hes not home? TS, are you stupid? Just turn off his PC!
I cant turn off HIS pc. i get bitched at if i go near his living space.
Page 1 of 2