I found one of these for sale nearby me and I was looking at getting it. I was wondering how the delay fares? I'm guessing that it is probably about the same as the DD-3 or something. How well does the unit work overall? How much is it worth used? I think it was made in 88? I'm looking to use it for Post-rock, shoegaze, and experimental stuff. Please help me out
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser
It's a really nice pitch shifter, I think you should get.
As for the price, I've seeen those go for 150$, but I don't know if that's a good priec for it
Its worth about $90 used usually? They delay has a cool lo-fi thing going on. It doesn't really sound like a DD-3 to me, but I've only used newer DD-3s. The pitch shifting is also really lo-fi, but can get the cool Slowdive shimmery octave stuff. The oscillations are really cool as well, sounds exactly like the end of Souvlaki Space Station by Slowdive and Pure as Snow by Mono. It would work really well for what you listed
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
If i see one for $50 should I jump on it?

There is something wrong though where to shut the pedal off, you have flip the switch and then change the settings. Does it sound like an easy fix? It still works, there just sounds like there is something wrong with turning it off.
Ibanez RG270
Switch Wild I
Strat Copy

ProCo Rat Vintage RI
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Danelectro DJ-6 Phaser