bump
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.

bump
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.

bump

will trade for any parts, pickups or accessories, i just really wanna get rid of these things, i will be very flexible with the ONO so time for you to pick up a bargain

bump

bump

back to the top ^^^^

ok, I will do that deal, what else were you wanting, or how much cash. PM me

iv sent u a friend request

ill try again